No Tags Found!

shiva_HRM

Dear, It doesn’t matter who ever it is................."A WIFE IS A WIFE". common women, actress or even if it is godess.............."A WIFE IS A WIFE".
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

So................It means-”Without Information Fighting Everytime”
“A wife is someone who stands by her husband through all his troubles. He would not have had .. if he had stayed single”.

From India, Bangalore
Tinodiwanashe
You can say that again man try be honest with us if you are introduced to your wife beuatiful friend what do you do?
From Zimbabwe, Harare
maliniluky

what will they do...............Many of them will start looking at her twice, thrice...........as many times as possible, attempt to make a conversation with her, talk abt her and her beauty with his friends ...................... etc., etc.,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
From India, Madras
shiva_HRM

ha ha ha ha.................but, Maly, missing with reality...........A man commits mistake only once in life. Ha ha ha haaaaa
From India, Bangalore
maliniluky

aha who said............best example is ur name Shiv what happened couldnt figure out, i mean to say lord shiva has two wifes...........
From India, Madras
shiva_HRM

what to do, As I’m (lord Shiv) Ganga was chasing me. In fact, to save all other married twice......................
From India, Bangalore
maliniluky

hmmmmmmm topic bagane divert chestunnav............me maghalandaru anthey, tappu valla vaipu vunte chalu wherey topic start chestaru...........achu neelagey........ippudu artham aiyenda yenduku ye thread start chesano...........ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa
avunu shiv yemadya chala busy.............koncham work yekkuvaga vundi

From India, Madras
shiva_HRM

ok 0k...............Actual ga yekkuvaga argue yendhuku ani anthe.....................at the end of the day, we will be at recieving end, after all. ha ha hah a
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.