No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I was appointed as a junior flutter developer, and I had to take a 45-day unpaid training course in a company for which they didn't provide any joining letter or offer letter. Then after one month they told me that they were extending the training period and when I took objection and decided to leave the company they said we would charge you amount for that and not giving my marksheet earlier they said there is not any bond and don't tell me this condition earlier and I haven't signed or given consent for any such amount during the course of one month.
From India, Ghaziabad
hire-link
Where is the question of bond wherein you have not been given any offer or any other letter?

Seek help from local labour office to have this resolved they just cannot hold your marksheet for any such reason.

From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

This is a cheating case and hence it is good if you file a criminal case against the employer. No employer can hold the original certificates of an employee. It is a criminal offence.
From India, Kannur
pvenu1953@gmail.com

Withholding the Original Certificate in lieu of the alleged expenses towards training expenses amounts to extortion. The employer is liable for criminal action.
From India, Kochi
human-resource1
It is absolutely illegal for a company to keep original documents of any employee, especially as surety to make him work as a “bonded labour”. & This is illegal as per the Indian Constitution because it is termed Bonded lobar which was abolished in 1947. Even though Employer and Employee are in the written agreement for such type of contract, it will be considered void.The employers can ask for original documents just to verify them with the photocopies and ensure that the original documents are returned at the earliest. If the original documents are required to be kept in the custody of the employer for verification purpose for a day or two, always get a written acknowledgement of submission of such original documents.

Regards,
Swapnil Bankar

From India, Aurangabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.