No Tags Found!

James Low

Good content, but I would prefer the fonts be not in redish hue against black background. Hurting to the eyes. James Low
From Malaysia, Puchong
pracena.varghese

Plz check posts @ I am going to be using this post for all future modules. It becomes easier for me to track feedback and get reviews. Thanks
From India, Mumbai
Ranganath_Raghavan

Hi Pracena, Cant seem to download the file as it seems corrupt and not downloadable.
Request you to pls re-upload the stuff once again.
Many thanks for your pdf on "Presentation". It's indeed practical and well listed.

sukumar286
Dear Pracena,
The presentation is very simple to understand and well structured. As a trainer myself I was very impressed with the flow and I am confident that many readers would benefit from this presentation
sukumar

Ishrat Ali
Hi Varghese, It was quite an excellent one ppt, need trainer notes on activities or flow chart. Regards Ishrat
From India, Nagpur
gayathri123

Hi pracena,:)
Yes you are absolutely right, I conduct training on the same lines indeed it is very effective and I video record the first and the last presentation and show them how they performed.
I handle it for 3 days, Very effective and they will also know the difference from the first recording.
Cheers!

From India, Bangalore
Gurusamy Arumugam

Dear Precena, Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss a lot for a lovely and very valuable inputs.. Please keep posting such infromative ones With very best greetings and wishes, Arumugam
From India, Madras
gonzalez
hi all,
i need your help on the subject below. i need to do some presentations on it:
("code of ethics is a pure library collection'. analyze this statement with respect to the problems and prospects of code of ethics of the chartered institute of marketing.).
i need your assistance ASAP!!
looking forward for your reply.
thanks.
Gonzalez.

From Ghana
MANJUVASANTHI
its good, so informative — — — — — — — — -manju

Alphonse

Dear friend
The content is wonderful. But
01. Background colour and Fonts colour to be changed
02. what is REMEMBEROUR 3 ES Is it
REMEMBER OUR 3 ES (page no 5)
03. Place more picturs and photos where ever required
OK KEEP IT UP
Regards
ALPHONSE

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.