No Tags Found!

scare_crow

DEAR ALL...
LOT OF MY TEAM MEMBERS ARE GETTING ATTRACTED TO EACH OTHER... DUE TO WHICH WORK IS SUFFERING....AS LOT OF TIME IS WASTED....IN THEIR INTER-PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS...ALSO TEAM DYNAMICS IS SUFFERING AS TEAM IS NO LONGER WORKING AS A TEAM.... POST YOUR VIEWS ON THE ISSUE... TO HELP ME OUT..... :cry:
REGARDS
VISHAL

From India, Mumbai
Ajmal Mirza

What is important is not how many hours and person works, but how much and of what quality of output he is giving to the company..
By the way you can give the employees target oriented work, like "You need to give this work by 5pm" or "So much work needs to be finished by friday"
This would give you the required output and maybe they would stop "wasteing" their time chatting up
By the way, I personally believe that their has to be some interaction within the employees in an healthy organisation....
Ajmal Mirza

From India, Ahmadabad
Joylyn

Conduct monthly meetings and raise this issue. Iam sure people with give their views and you can get solutions. Regards, Joylyn
From India, Bangalore
nikkikohli

Hi,
Getting involved with your peer colleage is very natural,however, if you head a team, probably you can make them sit next to you, or in your coverage, so taht you can cosisitently interact with them, without behaving like a watchman. moreover, give them more diversified responsibilities which involves interaction with other team members also.
take your breaks along with the guy involved , this will not give him much of time to be off seats.
Rgds
Ankita

From India, Delhi
gunjan21_85
hello everyone
i think regularly updating them with loads of work would avoid their chit-chatting and probably their working together may achieve organisational goals quicker .puting restrictions or pointing them in crowd may mak them offencive .

Better loading them with work than losing personnel.
regards
gunjan

From India, Meerut
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.