organisation and the society. One day you will be rewardeed even by
unknown people.
regards
alphonse :lol: :lol: :lol:
gt-electronicindia

From India, Madras
murty.hr
Dear Mr.Rajan,
All are giving good appriciation to your hand book but i am not able to do the same because i am not able to to open the file so,please send me the same book to me at "murty.hr@gmail.com" then i can give the same appriciation to you.
Thanks & Regards,
Murty

From India, Mumbai
sukanya_vish

Dear Rajan Thanks for this rock solid manual sample. It is indeed of immense help to the beginers who are more or less handling HR independently in small corporate houses. Thanks Sukanya
From India, Gurgaon
mahesh_jinjavadia

Hi,
My self Mahesh from Gujrat & wokring as a HR exucative manager in diamond sector. Could you mail me handbood on or
Thnking you.......
Mahesh

From India, Mumbai
Sandeep Dutta
Dear ALL
Hope you are all fine.I am attached with a renowned group in Kolkata and working in a managerial position- Recently, an engineering college of Kolkata has been taken over by the group, with the sole purpose of broadening horizons and as part of corporate social responsibility-We envison to make this into a CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE and later on turn this into an Institute of National Importance.The college is well known perse and is in existence sence 2002, with the first batch passing out in 2006.The college has Computer science,IT, Electronics and Telecommunication, Biotechnology amongst other streams.
In this infancy period( after our takeover), I would request you ALL to provide our students to participate in your recruitment drive-We shall be happy to provide the logistics( within a given constraint). Please help us and you may send your response to
Regards
Sandeep Dutta

From India, Calcutta
sweetdisha16
hello everybody
i am recently bein promoted as hr mgr in a company can you guys help me to have ormats of diffrent hr procedures like induction, appraisals, joining, leaving, salary slip, hr manual.etc i tried to download some f the formats from here but they are not opening can you all please send it o me at my mail id its[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=aXRzZGlzaGEubWlua0BnbW FpbC5jb20=[/IMG]
bye disha

From India, Delhi
Kavi08/12/1975

Dear sir,
I am Champion of "Women Go Beyond" in our concern. It is purely of giving empowerment for women employee. It motivates the women employee and make them to balance them both in official and family.
I need some programmes to be conducted for the women employee so kindly give me suggestion in this matter and some women related programmes.
Best regards
Kavi

From India, Madras
archna_sharma
Dear Sir/Madam……
I am a new member of this site and found it could be of help for my career. I had completed my M.Sc. and B.Ed in Home Science from Delhi University with specialization in Foods and Nutrition. I am also pursing PGDID in Instructional Designing from Symbiosis, Pune. I have worked for one year providing me an experience in the field of development of projects, proposals, budgets, development and editing of content, report writing, organization of workshops etc. Presently I am working at a reputed school in delhi but I want to change my career and wants to work in a multinational setting where either my knowledge on nutrition, education or instructional designing could be utilized.
Can any one enlighten the direction to which should I proceed….If any one is having some references regarding these then please suggest….

From India, Delhi
braintwist
Dear Mr. Rajan, Excellent Handbook. We are in the process of preparing a Employee Hand Book. Its a timely help from you. I also thank the people at CiteHr.com Cheers Braintwist
From India, Madras
Damon1
Yes, Staff hand book is very useful to both the employer and the employee, hope you all would agree to this. Staff handbook would help the employer to easily communicate the company policies and legal legislations to their employees and get the acceptance for the same.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.