No Tags Found!

tajsateesh

A good Posting Gaurav.
And I can believe it when you say "it's True", since I know of quite a few people who fall in that category. Many in fact have ended up settling in USA just to be near to their kids--despite the heart yearning to return to India.
The whole unfortunate part is for the individuals to have set the 'wrong' set of priorities in life when they were supposed to make decisions & then realise it's too late to make amends when they realise the consequences of their decision(s). 'Wrong' not in terms of the usual way we look @ any decision--'right' or 'wrong' issue--but in terms of failing to at least prepare [if not exactly see] for any worst-case scenario of where their decision(s) could lead them to AND if they were prepared to handle such scenarios.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
tajsateesh

A good Posting Gaurav.
And I can believe it when you say "it's True", since I know of quite a few people who fall in that category. Many in fact have ended up settling in USA just to be near to their kids--despite the heart yearning to return to India.
The whole unfortunate & sad part is for the individuals to have set the 'wrong' set of priorities in life when they were supposed to make decisions & then realise it's too late to make amends when they realise the consequences of their decision(s). 'Wrong' not in terms of the usual way we look @ any decision--'right' or 'wrong' issue--but in terms of failing to at least prepare [if not exactly see] for any worst-case scenario of where their decision(s) could lead them to AND if they were prepared to handle such scenarios.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Rupal Bhanushali
hello....
heart-touching story..........
what i learned from this story is Time is important & time which has passed will never come back,,,,we have to give our best in one short,,,,,,no retakes will be given.
take care
Regards
Rupal

From India, Bangalore
naveengerman
A TOUCHING STORY..... is money/property is more than our own people..... IS it everything...... think it...
From India, Delhi
naveengerman
HELLO GAURAV.... really fact........ IS MONEY BECOME MORE IMP. than our people.... in our lives..... think.....it...
From India, Delhi
boss2966

Dear
Eventhough we are running behind the money, we have to understand that there is something beyond money.
That is our Parents, Family, Friends, Relatives which cannot be purchased with our money.
So, please keep in touch with all your near and dears (Please do not ask whether I am doing the same perfectly).
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
prajakta9595

Hi ths is really touchy......but even if after reading ths can v fight with those aspirations that v hav kept within our eyes....because of them all such principles always get superimposed and we struggle for whatever we want to achieve....and ths is another truth..bitter truth!!
From India, Pune
sg-krishnan

Dear Gaurav, Let your story open the eyes of youngesters who is seeing greenary on other side bank of the river. if so , it will stop the braindrain of our motherland. bye.....
From India, Chandigarh
puchhratlucky
Gaurav,
Though what so ever you have written is absolutely right but I do believe that ther is no escape one keeps on trying to get something better.But yes this is true that this is the right time to think twice.
Regards
Lucky Puchhrat

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.