No Tags Found!

shashibala

Can you tell if some one having 20000/- basic per month how much amount applicable for bonus calculation 10000/- or 20000/- for ex. 20000/- X 12 = 240000/- 240000/- x 8.33% = 19992/-
From India, Thana
vikaschpr@rediffmail.com
dear Sir/madam
according to my knowledge,the Maximum limit of bonus 5000/-and salary limit 15000/-.and above 15000/-salary,we can give the bonus and we cannot give the bonus,diserable.
please tell me i m right or wrong???
regards
Vikas chopra

From India, Delhi
abbasiti

Whether your question is regarding bonus or in lieu of bonus? For a salary of above Rs. 10,000, there is no statutory claim for bonus. Regarding exgratia/in lieu of bonus, it is as per your organisational policies. . . . . Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
mohannsl

Bonus is payable as per statutory terms limited to Rs.3500/-of Basic Salary i.e.,@20% = 8400/-(Maximum)
more than that, there is no statutory claim for bonus.
But you can pay exgratia/in lieu of bonus, it is as per your organisational policy
Mohan

From India, Hyderabad
abbasiti

Dear Vikas Chopra,
At the time of my above posting, I did not see your response. The salary ceiling limit for bonus coverage is still Rs. 10,000 and and for calculation of bonus payment is Rs. 3,500. Even though there is a proposal for enhancement, it didn't get enacted yet.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
Rahul Chhabra

Dear,
Request you to search articles on citehr, before posting your queries.
There have been numerous discussion based on the payment of Bonus.
1. Bonus is calculated on Basic+DA
2. The maximum elegible amount for Bonus is Rs. 3500 per month
3. Employees earning more than Rs. 10K (Basic+DA) monthly, are not covered under the Bonus Act
Companies can still go ahead and pay them bonus, it's their personal choice; not a mandate.
4. If one earns Rs. 2800 as Basic+Da, then the Bonus will be Rs. 2800 per month.
Regards,
Rahul Chhabra

From India, Delhi
Aparna_Visnova
Dear All What all are the eligibility criteria for bonus calculation. Kindly give brief detail in No of present day, whether leaves will includ or not, like ML,diablility. Thanks Aparna
From India, Delhi
ankuryadav_hrd@citehr.com
According to my knowlege the bones calculation on 3500 which is according to law. minimum % 8.33 of 3500. but it is not a upperlimit for bonus it is the minimum % . but for maximum there is no limit.
From India, Delhi
ankuryadav_hrd@citehr.com
dear
According to me the eligibility criteria for bonus calculationligibal
In No of present day in year. according to the pay days of a person
if a person is on leave but we made full salary with adjestment of there
leaves.so we increase his pay days with adjestment of leaves there for we have pay a bonus on leaves.
according to
Ankur Yadav

From India, Delhi
smbhappy

for for ex. 20000/- X 12 = 240000/-, no Bonus is payable under the payment of Bonus Act 1965.
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.