No Tags Found!

Michael D. Moore
Amirtha- Appreciated this post very much. I have two daughters and two your grand daughters and want them to benefit from this thinking. of particular note was the thought "Take control of your intimate moments by deciding and expressing
what YOU want." I believe many women hesitate here in the business world. If the speak up to strongly it doesn't go well but to not speak up is not helpful either. I think there is some skill training needed in this area.

From United States, Cincinnati
amirtha12varshini

Thank you Michael D. Moore for your valuable inputs, Really why Women want to keep quiet in all situation even though they have rights to talk. Thank you for your motivational feedback sir :)
From India, Coimbatore
Michael D. Moore
I am absolutely sure that :Discomfort is a small price to pay for growth." You can not accmplish real growth without getting on the edge of your envelope. the goal and vision of what growth will mean, must outweigh the interim price being paid.
From United States, Cincinnati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.