No Tags Found!

puranik_srinath
Dear Pankaj Jasrotia Very Nice, and Motivating to every body, It is a nice lesson for those we have faced lot of problem in there life. Very good posting Regard Srinath v Puranik.
From India, Bangalore
Kajal.Mehta@Epicenter
I know what this means,have experienced it and know for a fact that God will never give you something that you cannot handle...He wants you to be strong and learn from your experiences and thereby be a ready source of guidance to someone who cannot handle his share of troubled times.:icon6:
From United States, Omaha
Laxmi sinha
:neutral: In a short story God has compiled the life of all his creatures.It has an in depth impact on my heart and soul. Regards, Laxmi sinha
From India, New Delhi
neha shukla
i wud like to thank u for such an inspirational post.it really had made me love my life more than i do before reading this..no words for it..really a beautiful article neha
From India, New Delhi
vj.2212@gmail.com
Thanks a lot for this article, Its realy a nice article.
This article tell us that people should never give up hopes , just keep trying and result will come automatic. we should do our work and leave rest to god.
I expect you to post some more article like this.
Thanx
With regards,
VJ

From India, Pune
anadi
Excellent...never give up when u r in challenging time..becas its give you more strenth to fight future upcoming challenge....so keep growing in adverse sceneriao too..
faith in god ,hold self confidence .....

From China, Harbin
gpy_c

Happiness keeps you Sweet, Trials keep you Strong, Sorrows keep you Human, Failures keep you humble , Success keeps You Glowing, but Only God keeps You Going!
Very true and useful words. thankyou please

From India, Coimbatore
pdakshna
Really Good, your message is made me to think the life where we are? Great it gives a lot of confidence reading the article. Please keep posting similar articles. Thanks very much. Dakshnamurthy.P
From India, Madras
hr@iinfrasolservices.com
Hey M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar Very Beautiful mail. Yes we shud believe in GOD . He keeps us as going ..........
From India, Pune
Aarti13
Very nice one....I like it a lot and truly agree with it....
[IMG]A6EA.1CCF1020&oneredir=1&ip=10.13.24.8&d=d3449&mf= 20&a=01_d0ac9838ed32e07368e02045962d7713d492fc5a61 40d93e849e40a6b8175c2d[/IMG]

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.