No Tags Found!

Rachnamehra

Hi All,
I am seeking as ideas to do some changes into the process or working way with Training and Development sessions. i.e Organization Skills, If we choose this topic then what are the ways or ideas to keep the importance of organization skill into the daily activities of Personnel.
Mentioning few points
1. Remove the Clutter from the daily life
2. Learn to Prioritize things
3. Scheduling things
4. Defining Deadlines
5. Able to classify activities into Urgent and Important things
Kindly provide some valuable suggestion and ways. My senior is expecting some good ideas and changes into process.
Every single attention is appreciative.

From India, Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Rachna,
The five points that you have given are the means. But then what is the end? End is the reduction in process turnaround time. It is better to be organised but that is not end result. End result is either reduction of process turnaround time of your work processes or increase/decrease of some ratio. This end result can never be achieved unless the whole company has structured way of working or organised way of working.
The points that you have mentioned will make a person organised. Therefore, you focus would be on people and not on the result. However, I have seen companies where in their personal capacity the managers are organised but this fails to translate into improved organisation's productivity. Organisational productivity has to be given primacy over personal productivity.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.