juneVagoghr

Nice. . . .Thanku so much. . .for all ur comments. . .we have so many buses. . . Will try all ur ideas. . . . .. Thanx a lot again. . . Happy New Year!
From India, Tiruppur
saravanarajan

Hi Savitha,
While your initiative is sincerely appreciated, I have some points to make in this regard,
First, Does such display of numbers / contacts really serve the purpose. during day time, you can view and make note of the numbers, what about nights? Even during day times, the numbers can hardly be viewed because of their size and position.
Second, the surety that there will be proper response to calls made to such numbers in case of rash / negligent driving.
What I would suggest is to have your employees availing this bus facility to provide regular feedback as most of the times the buses are used to ferry your own employees. And educate, counsel the drivers and operator of the services.
Do get back to me if you have any disagreements in this regards.
-Saravana Rajan

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.