View Poll Results: Irrelevant Demand
We must take action against this demand 69 75.82%
We should ignore this demand 21 23.08%
Is this genuine/good demand 5 5.49%
Will you sport this 2 2.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Sunitasondh

Hi Anil
The gentleman should be kicked out of this forum and issue treated as closed. This is not only un-ethical, it is ill-legal and showcase the mental built-up of the member and his hidden intentiions.
R K Bhasin
Joint Director
ASSOCHAM

From India, Delhi
nikhilkadu

Dear Mr. Anil, We totally agreed with you we would like to request Cite HR to delete such fraudulent members. t
From India, Pune
raghu.sitics
Hii,
This is an immoral thing, and we cant accept these type of activities. It is better to have conduct code here. This is a very useful site, which we can increase our proffessional and personal potential.
Raghu.N
Kerala
+918129806343

From India, Palakkad
chonds

I agree with John that there have been a lot of illegal postings that has been going on. I have been reading posts on this forum for quite some time now, and have also noticed that there have been several unethical requests like the one mentioned above. Most of them look like requests from students who would want to copy material off this site for their projects/assignments. Does this not amount to plagarism? As responsible members of this forum, can we think of some ways to prevent this?
From India, Bangalore
suyoglabourconsultants

Dear Anil/Lucky,
I have a shock by listening that someone from this big tree of knowledge is defaced and this is not a good sign for all of us who are priest of knowledge.
u r to fetch these unknown persons in front of world of cite hr to check this type of offence or and ill legal activities by which all this system shall become ill; that shud not be happened here further in future.
yes, obviously we r with u. go ahead,
Regards,
KIRAN KALE

From India, Kolhapur
anil.arora

Hi Kiran thanks for your response but wanna tell you that action been taken by us and also the person has banned on his site by the moderator. The very first hour or this irrelevant request when i found it in my inbox, was requested to the moderator to take the necessary actions and also was asking for giving us a option kind of flag/tag in our accounts so that we can disclosed this kind of peoples to the other members...

And also i wanna let my other member of site who are complaining of the other sharing/document posting that as we all are here for sharing our knowledge and experience with others and im sure you all are thinks the same as i do that we should help the people as much as we can, so its our duty if they are asking for some documents as sample like if one is seeking help in a ESIC & EPF Form or their calculation and rule then we must provide them the same, so i dont think that there is any harm in it but yes their we must not fulfill the request the guy have asked me for the scan copies of certificate/marksheets and all.

There might have some reasons of complains as these guys are saying above that there are many post which is against the copyright and wanna let them know that there is a option provided by the Moderator to us at the attachment function/system that we cant attached/post any kind of document with the copyright.

And also request them to let us know the solutions of this problem "Copyright Post".

This request is for everyone who is going to give us this kind of statement and are saying that they are observing and having any problem with the posting of documents system.

Plz provide us your suggestion & solutions to resolve this problem as these are very valuable to this place and for all of us to make this place better and professional, to get better use of this place so that we can do the needful and took the right steps.

With closing of my this thread, once again wanna offer my thanks to all of you to support me and raising this issues to the highest level.

From India, Gurgaon
gvkumaar

Sir This is rediculous demand This should be objected with suitable legal action with regards Dr.G.V.Kumar
From India, Madras
mahender.mbahr

Greeting Mr.anil!
i would like to thank you for sharing the topic and it will helpful to other members to be aware of such persons. My point of view is only that one person should get benefited who struggled for something. If possible please post the member name who asked scan copies.
Best regards
Mahender.S
+91 9966697971

From India, Hyderabad
anil.arora

Mr. Mahender I guess you havent read my threads bcz i have mentioned the name of the member several times who have asked for this irrelevant demand and he is already banned by the moderator..well thanks for your support and to all of them you have voted my poll and their opinions/suggestion.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.