No Tags Found!

makaranddesai
Hallo everyone I am working as Personnel & HR Manager in a MNC Organisation (Team size 100 employees) Please keep in touch with me with my mobile number 9870726903. Makarand Desai
From India, Mumbai
kalpesh_anand
Hallo everyone I am working as Personnel & HR Manager in a MNC Organisation.
Forward your questionnarie to the below mentioned mail id, i will do the needful.

kalpesh anand

From India, Mumbai
lukab
Plese if you can mail to
Regards,
BL
Hi Everyone
I am pursuing my Masters in Human Resource and Organizational Development (MHROD). I am doing a project on Variable Compensation Policies of various organizations. I request all the employees and HR professionals to fill the questionnaire framed by me. I am sorry to tell you that it is not able to get attached to the mail. So, I request all of you to please give me your mail-ids so that I can mail it to all of you. Looking forward to a lot of responses.
Regards
Ruchika Sachdeva
MHROD
Department of Commerce
Delhi School of Economics
University of Delhi
Mail id- [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cnVjaGlrYXJ1bGVAeWFob2 8uY29t[/IMG]
Tel. no.-0-9891288482[/quote]

From Canada, Stoney Creek
pawan kumar jaiswal
hi this is pawan kumar jaiswal currently working with renuka institute of management as a lectrature and taking hr subject plz forward that questionarrie .i will try my best
and all the best for your project.
pawan kumar jaiswal

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.