rohinimundra

Dear Amirtha,
I like the concept and the idea..... One comes across a lot of content but rarely do you find one to ponder upon.... this was good.....
Thanks for sharing this with us.....
Cheers
Rohini Mundra

From India, Bangalore
rrsaha@gmail.com

GOOD ONE !!!
Soft skills world | Facebook

From India, Lucknow
industryuser
hi friend, i liked this presentation and the way it has been presented. it hit me and felt that it is true. it is a learning lesson for me Cheers
From Australia, Springvale South
Arminta Sharone

Fantabulous......It is true.....b'coz 1ce success tasted den no1 tries another way.....b'coz it cud b d fear of losing or not able to success......so we follow the 1st success path without thinking dat there cud b another shortest n easiest path exist......ny way...tnx a lot.....dis will definitely ncourage all of US 2 try out different wayz 2 get d same result.....Tnx again....LOL...
From India, Bhubaneswar
drhvr
what is sucess - reward for creativity fell otherway - continuous success itslef is continuous creativity - everybody can not be Edison to loose their yeara. Foolowing eDison without lossing ears is also creativity
From India, Bangalore
ajaymathur19
Wonderfull PPT
I showed this in our organization and everyone liked very much.
Thanks for valuable learning one can not forget this that one success is the limit,everyone has to be creative.
Ajay Mathur

From India, Dehra Dun
amirtha12varshini

Thank you all friends for your valuable feedback :) I was really blessed that this power point is useful to all ..Thanks a lots to everybody once again :)
Hope this ppt will reach as many people as possible :)

From India, Coimbatore
nareshb66

Excellent ... First day ,It was creative thinking to find the way to bone. , then it become routine to go to bone in the same way....This is way we all work right from intial days of job till date for the same work if we have to do
From India, Delhi
spsmalhotra

I have a labrador dog and I find him innovating for himself everyday.I keep things away from him and he finds ways to reach them.It is the human being who stops from innovating and those who do are the leaders in true sense.Today,innovating also means getting around the problems and not surmounting them.had the Dog developed the capability of jumping over the fence he would have achieved much more!!!
From India, Delhi
amirtha12varshini

Yes of course naresh completely agree..Actually we have to work on many different ways :) so ly at one point of time one way will gets work out :) Anyways Thank you so much for your feedback.. :)
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.