isaacpattu1982

Dear Nipuna,
I know your situation is very critical.
But I always believe, good conversation/discussion will remove teh barriers.
So go and discuss the same with the officials, try to explain them your situation.
Wait for over a period of time for any improvement, if nothing in improved by that time you would have 5 - 6 months of experience in the current company.
Still if you are not satisfied, look out for a change.
Note: Choose a job you love, you will never have to work a day in your life.
Best Regards
Isaac Patturaja

From India, Madras
Bhawna Sachdeva
Hey Parth,
Can u tell me where can I get this HR Magazine, as I could not find in my area, I am from Delhi/Gurgaon. Please do tell me as I would love to upgrade myself with latest HR trends.
Regards
Bhawna Kumar

nipuna

Dear all,
thanks for all your valuable suggestions.
I have already completed my MBA.
the things that depress me are,
first, at time of interview they told me different profile but now i m doing something different.
second, they doesn't want me to take initiative. my manager demotivates me a lot and blame me that i m always wrong.
third, since in my company there is no HR department but designation of my manager is HR Manager and he is doing Personnel job only. thats the reason why he doesn't allow me to take initiatives in any HR related work.
fourth, since my manager is an old employee so management thinks that my manager is always right.
so please friends, help me out so that i can do well.
i m not willing to change right now but want suggestion to handle this situation.
Thanks ,
Nipuna

From India, Delhi
vasu_hr

Dear Nipuna
As u have jioned just before 4 months i will suggest u to not quit.
and ur working in a industry you u will get better expossure to Industrial Relatios . working with a software ompany than work with an industry is quite different and quite challenging also becoz of the organisational culture and environment. take it as a challenge
And about ur secratrial job iam totally against it you tell them directly that you cant work as a secratery.
NO how big company urs but your job satisfaction is important.
99% of the seniours today want their sub-ordinates to dance on their fingers so it will depend on the way you convince them.
and the best and most important thing is dont loose hope,
dont get frustrated, dont even think about it when ur out of office,
My dear friend life is not easy but u make ur life ur self easy
ok keep smiling
Vasanth

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.