No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Should i Start this thread "Lets play a game"
Yes 61 91.04%
NO 6 8.96%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

s9consulting

and how do I know this exception,age is matter of mind if you don’t mind it does not matter what say u?
From India, Hyderabad
Smrithy

performance with integrity and pride will always help org. as well as employee to grow their career.
From India, Hyderabad
Viral Shah

Perfect..........I thinks it’s a time to give a new word........so shall we have a new word.......my friend............
From India, Mumbai
vrushali_s12
hi.. Training maeans to do clerical work in company’s (which i do as a trainee...:(..muzhe koi to bachao yaar......)
From India, Mumbai
Viral Shah

if expectations are high, then they may b not complete..but with lesser expectations one will achieve less than whom expect more..........
From India, Mumbai
Pinkii

Life is colourful. Harder one works, brighter is lifes rainbow. so lets not wait to rain or shine, whatever the situation may be keep going in life....
From India, New Delhi
Megha Khanna

lets start new one happy happy go lucky happy go lucky and successful happy go lucky and successful buddies happy go lucky and successful buddies enjoys life and friends
From India, Lucknow
meenu saxena
:-D:-D Love is an infinite sky! You cannot force it into narrow spaces: conditioned, limited
From India
meenu saxena
okayyyyyyyyyyyyy:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

happy
happy go lucky
happy go lucky and successful
happy go lucky and successful buddies
happy go lucky and successful buddies enjoys life and friends
happy go lucky and successful buddies enjoys life and friends and with friends all share their hapiness.

From India
nandkumar_aba@yahoo.com
Love is happiness, love is sorrow, love is hope, love is despair, love is delicateness, love is rudeness, love is flower, love is stone, love is urge, love is life and life is not without love.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.