No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Yes its on the company’s letter head & duly signed by Mgr. HR
From India, Mumbai
DALJEETSINGHNANDA

Dear friend, please tell u r date of joining is same or it is changed ,i think u r entitled for gratuity as well as other benefits.because it is a routine transfer. Daljeet Singh 7894187756
From India
nayak2008
I have received a new appointment letter with 1st Nov, 2013 as my joining date, whereas Jul, 2008 was my actual DOJ in the company groups
From India, Mumbai
kamalkantps

Dear Nayak,
They have transfered you to their company and also they have not taken any resignation from you, this act itself makes your employment continious. In one judgement of madras high court namely Mettur beardsell Ltd. Case it was the same ration given by The Honb'le Justice Abdul Wahab. Also for the purpose of payrolling they will have to give you joining letter that dosen't make your employment afresh. So focus on your work and throw all your worries out of window, leave these this for the time when you leave this organization and if at that time they decline you to give gratuity for the period you worked for the sister concern, you file a complaint before Assistant Labour Commissioner on the basis of that transfer letter. However please keep that transfer letter safe till that period.
Hope that clears all the doubts. feel free to revert in case of any further clarification.

From India, New Delhi
skjohri1

My dear Nayak, Since the management of the company is the same, You are entitled to gratuity regardless of issue of fresh/ another letter of appointment. This is the legal position. S.K.Johri
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.