No Tags Found!

shyamraokulkarni

I have submitted form 13 for transfer to current employers account from 2 previous companies with complete formalities, one at Kukatpally and the other one at Barkatpura in the month of February, since than i have no reply of my PF accumulations, when contacted Barkatpura PF authorities they says that they sent a file to Kukatpally PF office for Task & user ID code, but kukatpally authorities says that they have not received, simultaneously, the PF transfer which was submitted at Kukatpally also not reached Barkatpura office. Kindly advise how to deal the issue.
From India, Bangalore
skjohri1

My dear Shyamrao, Inyour case please get in touch with the Regional Providend Commissioner and seek his guidance. Regards S.K.Johri
From India, Delhi
subrotohradmin

Is it required only Rs. 100 stamp paper for AFFIDAVIT-CUM-INDEMNITY BOND along with regular Form 19 and 10C. if the time lapses more than a year after your DOR. Thanks Subroto
From India, Mumbai
meherahmad
Hi,
Can you suniors provide me with the format of indemnity bond to be obtained from heirs of the dead person, for refund of the Partly paid amount of a plot of land bought by him in his life time.
Thanks & regards
Meherahmad

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.