No Tags Found!

gkatik

Hi! saqnjeev,
Thats Correct. I do accept with this.
You know i believe in one thing-
When i came out from my mom's womb i came out alone, When i die people(Family, Parents, Frnds, Relations) Max accompany my body till the Grave-but not in to the sil. I'm only one who go in to the soil.
So believe in ourself and do not depend on othrs(Which is practically not possible),
This is how life- I'm sorry Human Mechanism had been programmed.
Any way thankx for Sharing this article,
keep posting,
u have a nice week ahead and HAPPY DEWALI.
Cheers,
karthik.ghali

From India, Coimbatore
shah.ujval
Hi Friends,
I also read the book...
But my point is different...
are you crying for someone or will you cry when some one die or will you feel something when someone die?
that's the important... and why people are expecting from others?
Important is to love everyone without expectation.

Sanjeev.Himachali

Actually that should be the spirit...karam kiye ja phal ki ichaha na ka eh insaan. Someone slaps you on one side offer him the other. Some hurts you...give tensions to you...you keep on loving that fellow. Work for the whole year but do not expect any increment or promotion...
Thanks for sharing....

From India, Mumbai
meenakumarv

Hi dear
Life is like up and down with happiness & sad;Love and hate.............. and one thing is that if anyone cry after death or not :: who knows but if life is there death too, it is like Marketing and Selling, One is not possible with other. So past is HISTORY, Future is MYSTERY and The only fact is PRESENT; Njoy as much as you can, do good deeds so that atleast few can correlate with some incidents or memories you created in their minds; share your thoughts and knowledge .........
Have a nis de and a nis year ahead.

From India, Ernakulam
Sheetal.Training

Hey Guys,
This is a topic which is not related to Training and Development but i think its a good one.
I personally am not really bothered to know who will cry after i die. But i am more interested to see and meet those ppl who are willing to cry with me when i am alive......and i am sure that those who will cry now will cry later too...
i hope someone out there agrees to what i said!!!!!
Thanks,
Sheetal

From India, Pune
bharat v

Sanjeev,
Its absolutely my SOUL.
coz, leaving all you wonderful and lovely, cheerful, joyful, knowledgable, colourful... people
if given chance will take you all along with me to have a blash even in hell...
hahhaha :lol:
I am sure that we will meet up in HELL not in Heaven.
coz ppl say that.... ppl in HELL doesn't have enough knowledge to go and njoy in HEAVEN. so we all go ther and change improve ther mind...
wanna join me.... :wink: :lol:
Cheers...
Bharat !!

From India, Hyderabad
Sanjeev.Himachali

Since when did you start excluding Emotional Intelligence (EQ or Emotional Maturity) and Personality Development from Training and Development???
Unfortunately, the topic of this discussion reflects both. Anyway, probably you might not understand that.

From India, Mumbai
V.Naveen

Hai sanjeev
Good posting, i have read that book. its a wonderful message for all of us. i agree with u. surely some will cry for us for some period, then??? they will remember us once in a while. And our name only will last long.
Regards
Naveen.v
Chennai

From India, Bangalore
njoinlife
"Have you made people smile while you are alive??" is a more appropriate question than "who will cry when you die!! You aint gonna be alive to see if people are crying or not.. so better care about their smiles and happiness...
From India, Bangalore
Purabi10
Honestly,I don't want my beloved should cry....as I may feel very helpless on that time (if I could see them to cry from somewhere even after my death)...It's not crying...it's how people "miss" you on their daily life...that's matter to me.
by the way....I don't want to die .....not now:)

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.