n4nidhi
If you don’t love ur people and organization then HR is definitely boring. Do these two things and you’ll never feel bored...
From India, Karnal
radhu.sima

Hi,
HR can be as lively as any other field.
Human Resources as a field of work is extermely dynamic & unpredictable as Live Dynamite as the essence of all activities revolve around people, their emotions, requirements, needs, etc. These are the most volatile assets of any organizations who require constant Care & Attention.
How can such a challenging field get boring!
I feel it is the approach and individual interest to contnuously evolve & be creative in their domain that matters to determine if a field is boring or otherwise.
As for repetetive activities, they are a part of every field. Then why target only HR.
Cheers,
Radhika Iyer

From India, Mumbai
mnj.tiwari

Dear All,
I have an objection on the direction of this thread is going, can anyone doesn’t want to know the job profile. Lets first know the job profile of shiva and then we discuss in better way, may be shiva has get nothing except helping HR-Executives. And he doesn’t enjoy the employee engagement, training & development, organization development, hr-management. I never find any other department where I enjoy the work life. This is my personal view only and do not expect anyone to disagree with this opinion except who doesn’t belong to HRD.

From India, Gurgaon
Kavita Paul
HR can never be boring. HR is all about people management. No two individual are same and nither the problem that they come up with. Hence its always a new issue, new challenge, new set of people / employees that you are dealing with. Seldom it has happened with me that the day has gone the way I have planned it. It has more or less deviated from my plans each day in office. I find it very interesting. Each day is a new learning from me
From India, Calcutta
satishthakare12
Hi All,
I am a new member of this forum. My openion is that whatever field we choose it becomes boring at some point coz we learn everything up to that point however, HR is the field which is ongoing learning process at any time and very much vast. As we deal with the most uncertain componant of the business i.e, man, we can not get bored from HR untill we get bored dealing humans.
Best Regards,
Satish

From India, Pune
saher.r
shiva....
then why not just quit the job?
why asking such stupid question?
though people bothered to give you so honest and decent answers, you still seem to be running on your high opinion only.
only one remedy for you-this ain't the humour section-u keep yourself busy there only.
you are not suited here.
do not ask such stupid questions and demotivate the students who have not yet experienced the HR activities.
saher

From India, Mumbai
pinksays
i am Satisfied enjoying my job, if i don’t have any work i try to read books, try to learn some tools, share ideas with project managers, etc, this is how i enjoy my office. Preetham :icon1:
From India, Bangalore
shabz

Shiva if you are not so called impressed or influenced with our suggestions then i think you need a career counselor to suggest you some other career ......
Otherwise shining has already given you a right suggestion of resigning from your hr job so that opportunity can go to someone else who is in need this recession time.......
Again good luck for your next career option

From India, Mumbai
ridhan

hi everybody... im still a student.. i have so much interest towards Hr.. im longing for a day where i’ll be an HR. y is it so boring to u??
From India, Erode
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
Dear All HR seniors,
take Shiva's experience as an experience of HR as you all are handling then why this harsh words towards an HR instead of giving him a proper direction?
Some posts shows the rudeness of HR Behaviors. Thats what I felt.
Correct me if My views are wrong

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.