No Tags Found!

anoopsrivas

Hi,
I agree to whatever all of you are saying.
In addition, I would also like to say that many times it is not intended. I have seen many attachments do not open when you download it. Due to this people start sending request to forward the documents to their personal email ID.
To stop this, we need to check at our end whether the documents we are attaching with mail is properly uploaded and if it is opening after download.
Regards
Anup

From India, Hyderabad
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Even i get the information,,,,
Only Mr.Rahul request uses this technique because he always attaches big files,,,
Apart from this I have received a file on communication & excel usage
Regards
M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar

From India, Coimbatore
sivaranjanimira
Hi,
Even many times I've sent the request to post the document to my personal id, but I didn't get any reply also my posting of new topic is not yet turned up.
I thought the post display is for particular group of people only.
If possible pls consider my issue also.
Thanks & Reagrds,
Sivaranjani Sriram

From India, Madras
sumi71

Hi All,
I think the people using this technique to get their post in a top position and more views and more replies. All should post their attachments in this forum itself, so that everyone will get benefited. Of course if the attachment is big then it better to split the file into two (if possible) or the same procedure like asking ids and send it to them.
This is my opinion.
Regards,
Umesh.S

From India, Bangalore
RegalEagle

Dear Raghav, Thank you for the Dictionary....
I agree with Mr. Sardhar, Rahul usually attaches big files when he sends the attachments directly to the mail IDs. Even I have received some of the files in this fashion, but there are certain instances when even after sending the request, the file never does turn up.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.