No Tags Found!

sajanssa

Hi,
I did a search "Soft Skills"and there were lots of material. Unfortunately I did not know which one would really help you. I suggest you do the same and pick the one that is appropriate to you.
A few days back there was a link to Velsoft.com and the materials were excellent. I hope you can search and get that. If not let me know, I shall do something about it.
Wishing you a fruitful search.
Sajan

From India, Hyderabad
bobmathews

Divya,
This is not the first time that 'Aussie John" from Down Under has posted a message which is rude.
Is it asking too much from our members to be polite when commenting/responding about postings made in this Forum.
Regards
Bob

From India, Pune
aussiejohn

I have replied to Divya with a personal message. I am not getting offended by anything here. However I am trying to raise the level of knowledge by encouraging people to use the resources of CiteHR and stop posting the same questions over and over and over again. There is an absolute goldmine of information here already about soft skills. BUT you need to be specific about which soft skills you are interested in when you do the search, eg, Communication skills, presentation skills etc. It is all in the search terms.
The developers of CiteHR put the DOWNLOAD box at the top of the page for a reason. PLEASE USE IT
John in Oz

From Australia, Melbourne
pmdeshpande72
C'mon guys what's the point in having an online tussle!!
We are talking about soft-skills isn't it? Let's all be more mature.
John, I understand your concern but at the same time I also undertand that a readymade solution offered on a platter is generally more appreciated... it's a fastfood world !!
Cheers!!!

From India, Mumbai
aussiejohn

Yes I know everyone wants readymade solutions, but that is not how people learn. In various threads on CiteHR we have discussed how many HR people lack the skills to do their jobs and that training in those functions is sadly lacking at university level and also, I suspect, on the job. Giving people ready made answers will not solve this problem. What I am trying to do is encourage people to do their own research and solve problems. AND, let's not forget, problem solving is one of those "soft skills"!!!

I am a trainer. I write my own training courses. Of course I could come here to CiteHR and just steal other people's training and pass it off as my own. I don't. I do my own research and develop a course from that. But also I am a little different in that I don't teach set courses. When I walk into a training room, I have an outline of what I am going to cover, but most of the course will be generated during the day by what the people in the room need. So I develop it as I go.

As in everything the golden rule her is one size does not fit all. Our members here need to research and find answers to questions that meet the needs of the workplace they are currently working in - not someone else's workplace.

As previously stated, it is not my intention to offend anyone here, I just want to encourage people to use the resources of this great site that are already here.

John in Oz

From Australia, Melbourne
pmdeshpande72
Just a thought...
Hope the attachments are not copyrights of someone else.
Let's all be careful while uploading and also downloading the material. After downloading please don't use the material as it is. Just use the concepts.
Moreover, we are always comfortable with our own material isn't it!!

From India, Mumbai
zafariqbal

good stuff shared by the person i respect and regard more.
From Pakistan, Karachi
jdsehgal

Hello All,
Wondering a debate regarding rudeness happening on thread asking for "SOFT SKILL" training material... Isn't it ironical.
Though i believe the discussion is over on it. I would still like to state one thing, which may help us in appreciating each other, not only here but also in general.
On this forum, we all are from different countries, cultures and backgrounds. Sometimes, we may think that other person is rude, though he may be his normal self. Similarly sometimes very obvious things also may not be ovbvious for all.
we need to understand the cultural differences and should respect all. Our goal should be helping each other in knowledge sharing and building.
We all should be open for mentoring as well as reverse mentoring to create a win win situation for all.
Thanks,
Jeevan Deep Sehgal

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.