swastik73

Dear (Cite Contribution),
As always you have come up with a great news thanks for sharing.
Sidd, I wouldnot belittle you by saying a formal congrat, because you deserve much much more.
Rajat nice to see you post again.
Regards,
SC

From India, Thane
SwapnaNair

Congratulations to Sid and to each and every member of Cite HR group, its all your efforts now showing its true color.
This is just beginning, now many more big dreams to make true.
Keep it up fellow members.
Cheers!!!
Swapna

From India, Mumbai
mrinal_k

Congratulations!! I was watching CNBC that time and felt very proud to be a citehr member that time.. Thanks to all for establishing this forum and making it a success. Best wishes, Mrinal
From India, Pune
neeruraghav2007
Hello Sidharth Your efforts towards citehr is globally acknowledged. Congrax to this new achievement now. Wish u good Luck...Always.
From India, Panipat
sujata1jan

Excellent. That’s really a gr8 news ! Thanks (Cite Contribution). I really don’t get time to watch T.V. :D Congrats Sid ! This is really a gr8 community to share knowledge. Cheers Sujata
From India, Faridabad
octavious

CONGRATS SID,
YOUR HARD WORK HAS BEEN APPRECIATED,
I DONT KNOW WHAT PROMPTED YOU TO START THIS SITE,
BUT, I KNOW ONE THING, YOU HAVE BELIEVED IN YOUR DREAMS AND HAVE STRUGGLED HARD TO FULFILL THE SAME, SO YOU DESERVE THIS RECOGNISATION
HATS OFFFFF TO YOU
THANK YOU
OCTAVIOUS

From India, Mumbai
monishapep@yahoo.com

Hearty Congratualtions to Siddharth Sir,
And thanks to (Cite Contribution) for making all of us aware of such great news.
Its really a pride to be a member of such forum and many thanks to Roy sir for his vision and mission which he is contributing through this forum.
Warm Regards,
Mona

From India, Mumbai
Syed Shahzad Ali

we are proud to be a citehrian
Chak de CiteHR
one day organization ask to each employee r u the member of Cite HR
i have already wrote on my CV that i m member of Citehr & i used to attach printed Certificate with my CV

From Pakistan, Karachi
tulsi30

WOW...
Thats a great news..... Cheers for cite hr.... seriously....Marvelous Job done by Sid Sir..... Cheers to him too..... i salute your vision and efforts sir....
:icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1: :icon1:

From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.