No Tags Found!

malikjs

dear ms shefali definitely ,he will be eligible for bonus but calculate bonus on 3500 only. tks js malik
From India, Delhi
shefali.saxena

Thanks Mr. Malik,
He is only one with this salary. Can we compute his salary structure to avoid this.(We need to give him increment next month)
Also, would this act be applicable in case number of employees are less than twenty.
secondly, does the company has to be in profits to make this payout.

From India, Delhi
malikjs

dear ms shefali
if you increase his basic more than 10 k than he will not be eligible for bonus but he will get bonus till his basic was less than 10 k.
this act will be applicable if number of employees is 20 or more in preceding 12 months
but once this act applied it will continue to be applied.
there is infancy perioed of five years to newly setup establisment but if company gets profit before five years than it has to pay minimum bonus,from 6th year onwards
bonus has to be paid whether profit is there or not.
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
umakrishna
Dear All,
Now, what is the Present Minimum Basic Pay. As far as my knowledge is concerned, Basic pay should not be less than Rs.3,500/-. Am I correct.
Kindly clairify me.
Regards,
Murali

From India, Hyderabad
umakrishna
Dear All,
Now a days all classification of employees (i.e.) Permanent, Temporary, Casual, Probationery etc are eligible to have the benefit of PF etc. But actually some of the employees salary on these classification, will be fixed on a consolidated amount of(i.e.) Rs.5,000 / 6,000, 8000 etc. On this situation, how to fix Basic pay of that amounts to calculate PF etc.
Kindly clarify me.
Regards,
Murali

From India, Hyderabad
shekhar.hrd

Respected all, minimum bonus is 8.33%, if 12% or more I give bonus amount to the employees then that exceed amount will be taxable or not. plz guide me about tax exemption in case of bonus. Regards,
From India, Lucknow
shekhar.hrd

Respected all, minimum bonus is 8.33%, if 12% or more I give bonus amount to the employees then that exceed amount will be taxable or not. plz guide me about tax exemption in case of bonus. Regards
From India, Lucknow
bhaliz

Dear Sir,
Please tell me how to calculate the bonus if the basic salary is Rs. 2100/- for 1st month and 2nd month basic salary is Rs. 3100. Do we have to calculate the totalbasic wages and then multiply by no of years on that 8.33%? Pls clarify
Regards
Lizy

From India, Pune
arihant_ac

Dear Sir,
Can anybody can clear my doubt.
If 1 Employee has not work for complete 1 year then whats the base to calculate his Bonus. Say If 1 Employee has worked for 4 months & his Salary is Rs. 5000/- PM then how can we calculate the Bonus?
Also if the Employees has made leave without pay then how the Calculation will be regarding Bonus?
Regds,
Arihant

From India, Surat
ravi1916
Dear Sir, actually i wan to know that if my basic salary is Rs. 8500.00 pm & in that month i will be absent for 2 days than what will be the method to calculate the bonus
From India, Rewari
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.