No Tags Found!

Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Very true said.. Mr. Venu
Main to kab se samjha raha hoon.. its not a personal hurting n all.. its only for a humor.. but inhe samjahna matlab Kolkata paidal jana hai.. :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
shrutiarjun

Thank U Venu for the information.
However, try reading my reply once again to gauge the exact meaning and don't arrive at conclusions. Even I know yaar this is Humour Section Nobody is going to talk about Serious Life situations here. But Fact remain the same whether it is HUMOUR Section or Real Life Section so it was just a reminder. Anyway if Tits and Tats are not there how will this Forum Survive HENCE KEEP POSTING.
And Amit, Calcutta (hmmm) paidal jane ki koi jaroorat nahin.. hai Durga Puja Katham Hogaya hai.
RELAX AND ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
Regards
Sindhu

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank You Sindhu.. :D
BTW why are you taking it personally.. we all are matured enough and know the truth.. whatever you are trying to convey us.. 8)
Oho.. koi gal nai ji.. Delhi hi aa jate hain.. Diwali bhi aa rahi hai.. Atleast sweets to expect kiya ja sakta hai.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
shrutiarjun

Amit, phir aapne rolling shuru kardiya....Anyway rest assured, I am not taking anything personal. Well khushi hui sunkar "you are all matured".
Dilli wale khatir dari mein kisi se peeche nahin, you are most welcome not only to have sweets but some Bomb-Pataka also on the auspicious occasion of DIWALI.
Regards,
Sindhu

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

Dear Sindhu.. Sorry its not only me but we all r matured enough.. :wink:
Oh really.. thank you so much.. Actually till now i was not aware of this fact..
Still its a question mark there... Khatirdari aur wo bhi Delhi wale... :wink:
Anyways.. will try to believe on your words.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.