enjoy2125
Hi Sudha,
Saw ur posting on cite hr where u had encouraged people who are looking for a job to contact you. Therefore, please find attached my CV for your perusal.
I am looking for a job in Training & Development as AM-Training Profile in Delhi NCR. I have a total work experience of 7 years and 3 months out of which more than 4 yrs and 10 months have been into training. Areas of Expertise are Team Handling, Client Management, Process transitioning from training perspective, audits and trainings (process, behaviour, soft skills)
Out of 7 yrs abnd 3 months, I have spent 5 yrs and 11 months in one company (grew there internally). After that withink 8 months, i worked with 2 companies and unfortunately both of them had to shut down.
That is why i am jobless right now. It would be wonderful if with your experience and contact you can get me a good job. I am open to working in training outside BPOs too.
Regards

From India, Gurgaon
kirti.patare

Hi, Good Morning Everybody, Please send the Trainng Manual Of Operator at the earliest. With Regds, Sandip
From India, Pune
sdqazi28
Can some one tel me the best format to prepare a training reports....i work for an organisation which has different locations so have to prepare reports location wise....for e.g. name of the trainings conducted.....number of employees....number of employees who attended the training and so on.....kindly suggest me a simple format to prepare training reports...
From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.