No Tags Found!

shwetamht02

Please try an understand...
Both Sachin and Kambli started their career together, but here the story is different.
In management we can count attitude an all... but what about other stream.
You are saying experience has nothing to do with money!!!!!!! Don't you think an experience person is more beneficial to a company than a fresher.
Today let say I have 2 years of experience and my company on a campus placement tour recruit a fresher with a very handsome salary package. Don't you consider it a matter of De-motivation where After attaining 2 years of experience I know company culture very well, my project detail, my job, my responsibilities and on the other hand the fresher has to learn everything from the beginning.

From India, Gurgaon
imok

its all related to job satisfaction, the reason which i'd given for job satisfaction might be changed in sequence person to person, and i admit it will make you feel degraded when they hire a fresher on higher package than yours, you have to be prepared for these situations,
From India, Delhi
shwetamht02

The persons is satisfied with his job that's why spent two years over there.
Let me give you an example...
Dahi or Curd come with different packages .... in cup & in packet.
Curd in cup available at Rs. 20 and so as in a packet but the quantity is different. In packet the quantity of curd is 2 times more then in a cup with same brand, say "Mother Diary" and at same price. The cup look good but made of plastic so of no use so I prefer to buy curd in a packet rather then a cup.

From India, Gurgaon
NPMB

Dear ST
As you are also follow the same rule in ur life also. for example if u want to buy a biscuit then u order Good Day rather than tiger. the reason behind choosing good day biscuit because of strong advertising, high prices and Branding. Thats why companies choosing or go better or costliest college rather than a low ranked college

From India, Jamshedpur
imok

i too, but as i said every one has their own views, although packed dahi is of good quality :) joke apart
the point will alaways be same, its only branding and their higher probability in getting success in their job, we cant say they are hired just because of their institute but its also a factor, they also face interview, but here is a basic diff in ideology, let me tell you i met two people back in 2011 both were fresher on was from a good institute of Delhi-NCR and other one was from institute of b grade city of UP, now here come the diff
one from small town with unknown college was even ready to work for 5000 and one from NCR from a known college was thinking to ask 20k for same profile,
so its the attitude, its the difference its we call head start,

From India, Delhi
shwetamht02

Its an average college not low ranked college ...
secondly taste which is biggest quality of biscuit. Taste of both the biscuits are different.
Thats why we choose Good day rather then Tiger.
We wish to have good taste not brand!!!!!!!! So organization people should choose profit for their organization and that is with an employee who already have experience not for fresher.

From India, Gurgaon
shwetamht02

I don't know friends but do you think the system is correct......
I mean is there any way for that experienced person to move a head with a good package or he will run like a tortoise even if he is equally hardworking and intelligent.

From India, Gurgaon
imok

move to some other orgz'n but still the diff will remain of top notch and all others, accept it or not but you cant ignore this, if i ask you to hire some MBA fresher from Harvard or me having 2 years exp.. most them will prefer first one including you..
From India, Delhi
bodhisutra

It is very difficult to measure the ability, aptitude, attitude and likelihood of success of any new recruit - but if you recruit from a good or great college, you are assured that at least at one point of time, this guy performed much better than all others at his stage.
There may be others who are intelligent and hardworking and capable in second or third tier colleges but identifying them from the crowd of mediocre guys would be a tough task. Thus, companies tend to go for the premium colleges.
Thus, premium colleges have more jobs and they can be choosy which pushes up the salaries.
Also, when you are sure that the guy you are recruiting is better than many others (the college brand name ensuring that), you can safely give him higher value jobs than you would want to risk with someone who you are not sure is that capable. Therefore, even the profile of the jobs offered is better at premium colleges.

From India, Delhi
HRJeena

Hi Shwetha
Why don't we think from the college part as well....Why don't the colleges try calling the branded Cos to conduct a recruitment drive in their college. Companies usually go for top schools to recruit the high calibre students. So i think even the college placement cell can give a try in calling up the tier 1 cos to conduct a recruitment drive.
The branded cos. will go for branded colleges thinking branded students are only there..As u said, the same calibre can be found in normal colleges as well...
Even the students now have an opportunity to communicate with any company HR and forward the details directly. Taking freshers depends on the requirement the co. has. If they really need experienced people to do the current project, then there is not point of hiring freshers giving a big amount.
Any Co. takes a fresher, foreseeing the calibre in him and the productivity they will get in future with that particular fresher.

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.