No Tags Found!

manthassv
Hi Himanshu,
I appreciate your effort in putting your thoughts together to make a wonderful presentation and sharing with fellow members.
I have gone thru' the PPT and impressed the way it is made.
We are doing a program for Retail guys on Customer Service Excellence and I really liked some of the slides and with your permission, i would like to use it in my PPT and lecture
Appreciate if you can share any more PPTs / inputs on these lines
You can reply to my yahoo id: . Lets stay in touch
Thanks and Regards
Shyam S Mantha
9949 610033

From India, Hyderabad
narendra singh shekhawat
hi,
i am new to forum(one month) . believe me, it is good and well covered ppt. i could not open your fist one. iwill cary out detail analysis later, will send some productive suggestion.
keep on doining fine job,
shekhawat

nita.mirr
Hi Himanshu,
Your ppt has some really interesting stats that can help establish interest and need in an audience. I would put that slide right at the start of the presentation for maximum impact - just a thought.
- Nita

kinjal.pandit

hi himanshu!! its a good ppt!! worth reading and a gr8 motivational one!! thnx regards kinjal
From Egypt, Cairo
santosh verma

Hi Himanshu, Good Presentation. The issueof internal and external customers often confuse me. Am sure its gonna help me out. Regards, Santosh Verma.
From India, Bangalore
Yandamuri Ramesh

Dear Member
Congrats; It's really presentable
with your permission may I present in my org
ple say so on my email
thank u for sharing with our comminity of HR
Regards
yandamuri

From India, Visakhapatnam
Shanti Rekha

Hey,
I just saw your posting. Its indeed a very nice one.
Keep it up. I am sure you have really worked a lot on this presentation. The flow, content, graphics, are awesome.
Keep it up and keep posting such informative presentations.
Regards
Dr.Shanti Rekha

From India, Mumbai
VjayChauhan121

Hi there,
Great PPT. The content and the flow is great.
Some quick suggestions:
Add some visual images/ effects to the text (helps in breaking the monotony)
Add source of Data (Makes is more credible)
For E.g: Slide 22 - Surprised
The data is based on research conducted by Michael LeBoeuf for writing "How to Win Customers and Keep Them for Life".
All in All, Very Engaging.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks!
V

From India, New Delhi
binaz
Hi, Thanks for the PPT. It’s good Keep Posting more ......... Do you have any PPTs for selling skills or for train the trainer’s program. Rgds Binaz
From India, Madras
achuthan kutty
Dear Himanshu,
The presentation slides are informative, however i have a suggestion with regards to the flow of slides / program. The presentation flow should be based on the design.
Some suggestions are Slides on Business / Market Trends, Branding, Customer Retention / Brand Loyalty statistics to generate discussions that will ultimately focus on Customer.
Looking at expectations from Shared Services is another aspect of culling out Internal Customer benchmarks. The inputs then could be channeled to customer service, customer care, customer delight and customer life time value.
The customer charter of rights or the concept of SLAs and case studies on how mystery shopping statistics have revealed the impact of customer or after sales service could also be highlighted.

From United Arab Emirates, Sharjah
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.