No Tags Found!

exiafsergeant

Swati,

Its a good opportunity for you. As advised by sh, start doing something of your own. I would suggest you the following as an HR;-

1. Go through the data base of all the employees, prepare mis of which contain date of joining, date of birth, addresses, educational qualifications, marriage anniversaries etc.

Start wishing all the employees by putting their birth day/anniversaries' notices on notice boards.

2. Start going through Time Office Functions, late coming, absenteeism etc.

3. House-keeping, Pantry are other areas wheire you can make visible changes. Study the HK manpower, Menu of Pantry, Discuss with employees and make changes accordingly in the menu....

4..........there are n number of opportunities...............you need not to obtain any formal permission for these activities.................just do it........................try to be creative in any single area you choose............like the ambience of pantry...........taste of food........music...........flowering............. tissuepapers.............proper packing.........etc etc............

Hope you find this intresting..............

Exserg

From India, New Delhi
dineshahuja
hi swati,
you are very talented and hard working person and your boss knows it but some where he is not finding your attitude equating with others. you have to introspect if you show some superiority while doing the work. once you show positivity towards all your team mates and try developing positive rapport with all, i think you would start getting the work.:icon1:
dinesh

From India, Karnal
B.seshu kumar
hi swathi
actualli every HR wants patiency so i think your boss is observing your patiency. so dont take it nagatively. and do one thing that ofter left your company. you have to call u r boss ( better to call in night time ) and say what is happen to day in u r company. or any specific indigations did you found pls tell your boss. then u r boss ill take positive thinking .
and if u getting bore please login some our usefull site. like.. esi acts, pfacts. soft skills ects.
be cool every thing is fine in frent of you. ok na byeeeeeee

From India, Hyderabad
poonamvashisht
Hi, your company may be testing you. if ur boss is not ready to give u a profile. start helping the other employees of your department.soon you will get some work.
From India, Patiala
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Fatima
Please see the suggestions given here, including mine.
As I wrote earlier - In an organization, responsibilities may not be assigned immediately, esp. in HR. At times it may take two to three months.
Meanwhile, you can take advantage of this lean time to know more about the new organization, culture, people, system and processes; and at the same time prove your usefulness to others by volunteering to help.
It will not only give you an opportunity to learn but also enable you to create a good reputation by showcasing your talent and skills.
Regards.

From India, Delhi
hyelni
Hi,
I think as others have already mentioned, try not to get frustrated or bored. It could be a test of your patience or what you can do with spare time, and even if it is not a test, stay strong. You can use the time to review company policy, work on what you want to improve or suggest. You can do online research on ways to boost your company's productivity, or your personal development as HR personnel.
I suggest that in addition to meeting your boss for your roles, also send him a polite email asking when it may be convenient for him to discuss with you further on your roles. Hope he will create some time and it is always better to have some evidence that you tried in case management or other directors get involved and ask you what you have been doing. All the best.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.