ijravis

Dear Vaishalee, You have to work for Passion and not just for working. Get trained for the Weaknesses and then Register in some good Jobsite as Naukri or Times Jobs. You will certainly get. IJR
From India, Madras
rao.ragvendra

hi,
I too was in a similar boat , in which you are now sailing, then i got myself trained in core Hr and payroll, in pune itself. And result is amazing.
if u want further info kindly contact on my email id;-

From India, Mumbai
boss2966

The person never gets tired or bored if he works with passion. If a person works without any cause only will get tired and bored in due course.
Experience is the good teacher which teaches everything in our lift.
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
Vaishalee Parkhi

Thanks a lot Mr. Rao, I am sending you email.
Would like to quote one thing, there is no harm and never too late if you find your area of interest at a later stage. Only matters how much hardwork you are putting in to follow your desire. `Where there is a will, there is a way'.
Thanks again,
Vaishalee Parkhi

From India, Pune
boss2966

Dear Vaishalee
Let me explain my case here.
I am an ex-serviceman. I put up 19 yr 3 months in IAF (Qualification Inter). Afterwards I have joined in Construction Industry as IR Executive (Qualification MA(Eco), B.Com, BGL, LLB, PGDPM&IR). Presently I am interested to shift over to Manufacturing Industry where the IR scope will be better comparing to construction field. I have the hope that I will get through. I have posted my resume in Noukri.com.
If you try you can also achieve. As Attitude sets the altitude, Think big, Have the positive attitude and go with confidence. You will achieve. We all are born to achieve. We will succeed in our field.
Wish you all the best.
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.