No Tags Found!

ashau
Great very heart touching story. certain things in life can never be forgot . even if we are miles away from our loved ones our soul always lags behind for them. Thanks & regards,Asha

Shonam
Hi there!!!
The incident was quite mind shaking but touched my heart & soul as well!!!
It's true... One never forgot his/her 1st LOVE!!! It always stay in our heart.. in our mind, in our soul...!!!
But the best thing is to understand the feeling of TRUE LOVE rather than making too complex!!!
I mean what U did is a very good thing! U have shown that u trust ur wife and have faith in ur relation!!!
Hats off to u!!!
I personally praise u!!!
GOOD!! Always maintain this faith & trust in ur relation & also create this faith in ur kid!!!!
Wish U Success!!!

From India, Delhi
katariahce
that was the great post but i want to talk with u on this topic and the topic of our discussion will be on true love that happens in my life and got break as u come online olease mail me at after that we will chat on gtalk and my mail is
From United States, Bellaire
prince_lawrence
Hi you have a good writing (s)kill if you try you can improve and.
Y don't you think of writing a book on you own..
If not please try that , it can work...with lot of improvements...
All the best.
Regards,
Prince

manoj.bharti

It’s really touching one...... Very difficult to forget first love, even in many cases, it proves as your strength... Thanks for sharing... Manoj.
From India, Calcutta
jiya_singh00

It really is a heart touching story............ U can’t frgt 1st love it keep coming to you.....and u smile wenever it cms back in any form.....even if it is in the form of memory. B/rgds, J

raajz_johnny

Dear Sam/Aarti/Madhu/Yukta Greetings! Thanks for your comments... Jiya: I think you have replied twice for this post. Anyway thanks for your comments.
From India, Madras
Ash Mathew

Hi John,
A confusion:
Is this just a created story?
Is this real?
Is this your story (Just the last option)
however - more than first love details... its about "reality". At present, I would only say that Rahul has a great heart of understanding...
Its difficult to take such things positive.

From India, Madras
Navanju

It’s really heart touching story, & how much caring & loving u r towards your wife, it’s also haert touching.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.