No Tags Found!

suman84

Thanks dear.....We spend eight hours in office daily......... our office is just like second home where we share thoughts, idea with our collegues...... nd when we lost them........ It was really a shocking news for me and other employees. So i couldn't online from 3 days....
Thanks for ur support and sympathy.....
Wats going new in life?

From India, Gurgaon
chitrasuchi
:icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7: :icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7:
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
Tum zooth bola rahe ho............. chocolates tumne nahi Malini ne post kiye the.. :icon7::icon7::icon7:
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
Oh suman ...Me here..busy with work.............
I did miss U suman...baas itna hai ki yeah baat post nahi ki.......
:(:(
Am really sorry to hear abt ur friend's Demise.....:(
My heartfelt condolences to her Family and friends...

From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
Kitna zooth bologe.............
Tumne sirf kahan lekin chocolate kya chocolate wrapper tak post nahi kya.............
:icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7:
U the only one ....Kanjush.........Zoothey...Blind Uncle

From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
chocolate papers...??? Woh kya hai.? U mean wrappers on the chocolates.................?? BAD... RJ BAD... RJ
From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

ha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........Okies chittu zada math daatna, bichara Rj ka halath tho dekho...........
[IMG]http://blindgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/boy-crying-300x199.jpg[/IMG]

From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
kahan ..muze toh wrapers tak dikhai nahi diye.................... Kittu RJ ne Hume Dhokha diya.....
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.