No Tags Found!

tsivasankaran

Dear Member
Read your question carefully and assess how many mistakes you have made in this small paragraph.We have no way of assessing your boss here. If you make so many mistakes, then do not mark bcc to your boss's boss. You will be exposing yourself.
Best thing is to read more,assimilate more,discuss more and then claim that your boss knows less than you.
I am not posting this to demotivate you. I believe you would take this advice and criticism in the right spirit.
With best wishes
Siva

From India, Chennai
LOOKOO
Dear Vipal,

I am totally agreeable to Hassan and as he said welcome to the organisational world.

Management always know waht is doing what in the enterprise. If not rewarded now you will be rewarded in the future may be in a different forms that you are expecting.

But stay coooooool and enjoy the road as the end is as enjoyable. Love what you are doing and focus on it. Plse do not focus on negatve issues this only brings demotivation.

Will like to share something with you.

Yesterday I was in an hotel an I met one of my friend who ask me to join his table.

Given I was waiting for another person I took this opportunity to have a dring with him. He was discussing with other influencial directors in his organisation and you know what suddenly a pharse like this come out from another director ( I am aware that he his doing much noise about a work that he did not do but am not interested in his job I ahvedecided to meet his assistant on Monday-They were refering to another person and to his assistant).

You see now the assistant will got a kind of informal interview and if he make a good impression then sky will be his limit.

So be positive.I know it is difficult but if this can help you. Khow that we all get into these kind of situation prctically everyday.

So welcome to the organisational world.

Regards

lookoo

From Mauritius, Quatre Bornes
valbooj

i understand u .he just want to learn from u.so sharing the knowledge with others is good one therefore there is no need to afraid .
tell him in simple way how u done the work. when at the time appraisal use ur skill and explain to them.
or else u can say to him politely that what ever work u had done is of ur effort. with freindly approach u can do it. he will 'LISTEN'.
with regards
valbooj

From India, Hyderabad
Monurupb
Hi Vipul,
First thing - We don't have the choice to choose our PARENTS and BOSS.
This is EVERYWHERE and hence we are PROFESSIONALS.
PATIENCE and ADJUSTMENT are the Best Skills to handle this.
Rgds

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.