No Tags Found!

avarna
Ash Mathew....did you refer to me when you said " I assume you do not own one...so you dont know what it is like to have one of them.. ?
From Mauritius
shivani_sawhney

it means that person is not doing any useful work and go here and there like a dog without any reason
From India, Chandigarh
Ash Mathew

True Ravi - but I thought Avarna knew what that statement menat, probably she wanted a literal explaination.
Yes Avarna I meant you when I stated that you either dont have a dog, or you probably own a stuffed toy - so end of the day that looks like something sitting simple doing nothing.
There was an interesting message in MSN career - regarding Lessons from a Man's best friend!" I loved it a lot and you may learn something from it :-)

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc WORK LESSONS FROM MAN's BEST FRIEND.doc (31.0 KB, 42 views)

your's

Hey Mr. Ravi I like ur signature,,, I request all members to learn it... keep posting thnx
From India, Nasik
avarna
Ravi,
In fact i have two dogs....the male one is named beau ( BO....this is how we pronounce it and which means charming in french and the female's name is " belle " which is also a french word meaning beautiful.
If i named my dogs as such..it certainly means that i do love them since i found them the most cutest creatures on earth.....i treat my dogs as a loving mother treats her kids...
Once it happened i nearly lost Beau...but my love and care for him..made him want to live life again and he made himself strong and he survived.....now you can imagine how powerful is my love for my doggies...
I dont really have words to describe how much i love them..i can only say that i adore them as they are a part of my life........
I dont really treat my dogs as dogs..i rather treat them like prince and princess....
Regards
Avarna....

From Mauritius
Ash Mathew

Honey its not about the way you treat your dogs - I am sure if you have dogs - you would have never seen them stay idle or sit in one place for a long time.
Okay my dog was an exception - he initially never used to bark (it took him two years to make him realize that he was to act as a protector - may be because he was always under my protection and care that he thought...this is how its meant to be. )

From India, Madras
vreddyravula@gmail.comsri

It's a case of a person working relentlessly with alert and also being faithful to the master. Eating what ever that is offered by the master and ignoring the enticement of the competitors of the boss. All these things are summarised into the expression "working like a dog". Well an animal which doesn't have much thinking it's o k but for us the human beings exhbiting all these traits and practicing them beomes much more strainful therefore a person who has done his work like a dog without much thinking but adhering to faithfull ness and honesty principles termed like that.Purpose behind mentioning this would be to encourage concerned person to realize that he did not get what he deserved all these days while working with the present employer. May that is the intention of people who tell a sincere worker that he had worked like a dog. No insult is intended in such expression
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.