No Tags Found!

pmpatel

Dear All Attached is the notification increasing esic coverage from Rs. 10,000 to Rs.15,000/- P M Patel
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Esic notification.pdf (1.92 MB, 75 views)

sweetnerddd

Dear All, Please guide me . I wanted to know that is it necessary to cover employees in ESI if the employees are covered by a medical policy of the company. Regards,
From India
gopalakrishnanmg
Dear All
The ESI Corporation has approved to enhance wage ceiling from Rs.10,000 per month to Rs.15,000 per month for coverage of employees under the ESI Scheme in its 149th meeting held on Friday under the chairmanship of Union Minister of Labour and Employment Mallikarjun Kharge. Union Minister of State for Labour and Employment Harish Rawat and the vice-chairman, ESIC, were also present in the meeting.
Please find attached Notification of ESIC coverage limit increased Rs.10,000 per month to Rs.15,000 per month.
Gopala Krishnan M.G.
Mob: 9958353007

From India, Gurgaon
File Type: pdf notification.pdf (1.92 MB, 69 views)

tariquejaved1979

Dear all, All the companies are receving the notifications related to this. This will be effective 01-May-2010.
From India, Gurgaon
savita saini

I just wanted to know if the person (insured) comes under ESI ACT he has to submitted his family photograph. please let me know if his son is 19 year old in that case will his name come in the list.
From India, Delhi
jayanta2009
I attach the notification of Esi, plz folow the same. thanks & regards Jayanta
From India, Calcutta
File Type: pdf ESi Notification.pdf (426.9 KB, 68 views)

jayanta2009
I Jayanta from small outsource organisation prsently waiting for job, i attach my resume, if any one reply for me. thanks & regards Jayanta
From India, Calcutta
File Type: doc Resume_of_Jayanta[1].doc (154.0 KB, 16 views)

ramswaroop

Dear All,
I am sure the present ESI ceiling is only Rs.10000/- and it will go up from Rs.10000/- to Rs.15000/- on publication in Gazettee with a subsequent press note from ESI Regional Office, New Delhi.
For ref, pl see earlier amendment.
Regards
PB Ram Swaroop

File Type: jpg ESI Earlier Notification fm 7500 to 10000.jpg (238.8 KB, 69 views)

manoj1000
Dear sir, Please attach the notification which will be helpful to all the H.R & personnel Employees Thanks for updating Regards Manoj Mishra 9810173768
From India, Delhi
sumitk.saxena

notification is also enclosed in our new esic cealing by myself please go through it. b/regards from, sumit kumar saxena
From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.