K.S.Ramgopal
Hi M.V.M Subrahmanyam,
It is one of the excellent presentations, I have seen. Please post more presentations to have good knowledge about "Team Work".
Thanks and Regards
K.S.Ramgopal

From India, Madras
haana

a known story for everyone but a different message on every situation, in other terms giving message to accept the fact and go on
From India, Hyderabad
rangaji

MVMS,
This PPS many would have seen before. True. What's new I find is " when we stop fighting against a rival & start fighting against a situation we truly perform better" TRUE.....
Our great country paved way for foreign aggression because our kings were fighting against rivals & did not jointly fight against the situation of foreign aggression. So we have lost heavily.
regards,
VRanganathan
chennai

From India, Madras
Jessica.tr
Dear
Thank you very much for this presentation. Even though we learn it from school or experience I think people tend to forget.
I am quite a junior as a team leader and I d like to use this within my team and discuss it in our context.... this presentatin seems 'easy' to remember and I hope we will manage to apply it within my team.
Jessica

From Netherlands, Amstelveen
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.