No Tags Found!

cmsingh12345

Dear All, Pls find compliance report. With Regards, Chandramani H Singh
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls all legal form.xls (174.0 KB, 1264 views)

Adv. Pragmatic
It is must for every organization to follow the rules and regulation enforced by the Labor Ministry of India. For more information, you may visit site of Labour ministry or the local office.
From India, Delhi
TINA_BHATNAGAR1
Dear All, I am working as HR in IT company , can some body help me in making legal document for my company
From India, Mumbai
abhirutu

Dear Sanjukta
Greetings. If you have any problems in Pune with the labour department or any other statutory authorities, please let me know. I can help you in avoiding the "attempted corruption". I was with a US MNC for 10+ years handling a larger portfolio including the one you are handling. Wish you ALWAYS the best.

From India, Mumbai
rajanassociates

Dear
For your organizational size it will become serious if your Management does not turn its attention on this important part of your Business.
There are two support groups required.One is day to day maintenance.This can be handled by a Consultant for which your Management has to pay the.The other is Legal Support in case you get into /or want to avoid legal complications.
Todays success in Business is avoidance of Litigation for which you must have experts advising you.
Cost cutting in compliances is like cutting the branch of a tree sitting on it.
With Regards
E-mail : ,
Off : 044-42620864, 044-55874684,

From India, Bangalore
tubkha
Dear All This will also help you to manage Statutory compliance with out any deviation which will avoid cash losses. Kafeel
File Type: xls Statutory Compliance.XLS (220.0 KB, 612 views)

adv.navin

Dear Sanjukta,

Legal Compliance Management is really a cumbersome task for the any organisation of considerable size, like that of you. Right you metioned, it eats into the valuable quality time of departments and deviates from the core functions. Further comprehensive knowledge in "Legal Compliance Management" is a big challange for internal departments as it is not easy to manage compliance parallely with the core functions.

Most of the companies of your size manage compliances either with the help of local consultants or a more efficacious alternate outsourcing the Legal Compliance Mangement function to a Mangaement services company like of us.

We provide Legal Compliance Management Services not only for HR and Admin , But cover all possible functions across any organization. Being pioneers in LCM services, and having clientale across world including Fortune - 500 companies. We build on our vast exprience and provide turnkey Legal Compliance Management solutions ( including Compliance Management services) to our clients.

I suggest you to go through the web link www.chessconsulting.com

Revert, to avail best of services.

Regards

Naveen Bhardwaj

From India, Delhi
msanjukta

Dear All,
Thanks to all for valid inputs.
I have managed to convince our management for the payment to labbour office.

Now, please guide me how all the following registers should be maintained on monthly basis.

TN Labour officers have asked us to maintain following registers: (I am also attaching the scan copies of these registers)
Please go through and advise.

Registers:
FORM P – Register of Advances Paid, Deduction for Damages or Losses and Fines
FORM Q – Register of Employment (Daily Hours of work done including Overtime)
FORM R – Register of Wages
FORM T – Wage Slip / Leave Card
Form VI – Register of National and Festival Holidays for the year

FORMS:
I - Description of Festivals as per sub rule (1) of Rule 3 of TN industrial estbl.
II – Notice for description of festivals – as per sub-rule (2) of Rule 3 of TN Industiral Estbl.
III – Festival Description – as per sub rule (5) of Rule 3 and sub-rule 4 of the TN Industrial Estbl.
V – Description of Holidays – as per sub rule (1) of Rule 5 of TN Industrial Estbl.
S – Notice of Daily Hours of Work, Rest Interval, Weekly Holiday, ETC for all the employees
X – Abstract of the Minimum Wages Act 1948

E.R Act
Form D

Maternity Benefit Act:
Form A – Register of Muster Roll

Regards,
Sanjukta

From India, Mumbai
File Type: zip Registers and Forms.zip (1.86 MB, 1948 views)

poojas79@gmail.com
Hi,
I am working with a IT solutions provider company based in Gurgaon, they have offices in OH and NJ, they deal only with clients in abroad. The total headcounts of the company is 60 as of now (excluding US office staff).
We are registered under STPI, can anyone pls guide is there anything else company is liable for.
you can copy your responses to
Thanks and Regards,
Pooja Sharma

From India, Ghaziabad
R.N.Khola

Dear Pooja,
Your office is also covered under various labour laws leaving aside Factories Act i.e. 1.Punjab Shops Act,1958 2.The Payment of gratuity act.1972 3.Punjab Labour Welfare Fund Act,1965 4 MinimumWages Act,1948 5. The Payment of Bonus Act,1965 6. The C L (R&A) Act,1970 if employing 20 or more contract workers 7. Equal Remuneration Act,1976 etc. Plz go through & take action accordingly.
Submitted as requested.
Regards,
R.N.Khola

(Labour Law & Legal Consultants)

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.