hima1

Does GOD exist? This is always a never ending topic between Atheists and Theists. GOD, whatever form or feel you give,should be felt from inside and feel it from the bottom of the heart !!!
From India, Madras
parasurampur

Is existence of God is simply a matter of faith? Is there no reality? If so, I think, we are underestimating the Almighty Authority God.

A child in remote village, who never had the taste of Cadbury Chocolate, may believe that Cadbury Chocolate tastes bitter or such chocolate does not exist. But can any person make a child, of a posh locality, to believe that such chocolate does not exist or it is bitter? Is the chocolate is a matter of faith or real one? Of course for the above child of remote village it may be a matter of faith.

I saw God, I listened to Him, I got help from Him and I realized his real existence. So I can not believe that existence of God is a matter of faith or blind faith. Even, I hope, I can make an atheist to believe in the existence of GOD. Because, atheists either never realized the reality of God or due to some incidents faced by him has converted him to an atheist.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.