No Tags Found!

Rahul Chhabra

Amazing Ideas...Keep it up!!

1. First, al the employees should have Pooja ceremany led by the mgmt, and pray for a prosperous career

2. You can organize a game of tambola (housie)

3. If u have enough space then organize small stalls selling various food items, soft toys, company t-shirts (Giving out merchandise with a company logo will help u brand ur organization)

4. You can set up a stage and reward the best performers, have some cultural programs/competetions for the employees

5. On behalf CSR, u can visit oldage homes/slums/orphanages etc.

6. I like the idea of planting trees

7. I would refrain from the idea of a cracker show as it increases pollution, rather all the employees and management should take an oath for working towards the mother nature and not using crackers

8. You can ask the employees to get dressed in traditional dresses and reward the best dressed personas

9. You can ask the teams to decorate their shop floor

Core Philosophy - "Ideas are never ending, so is the zeal and passion to work for the employees."

Regards,

Rahul Chhabra

From India, Delhi
darshan.purohit
Hi Priyanka, I can help you with some creative Ideas for your event. Contact me on the below number. Regards, Darshan Purohit 9819329504
From India, Mumbai
darshan.purohit
Hi Priyanka, I can help you with some creative ideas for your event. Contact me for the same on the below number. Regards, Darshan Purohit 9819329504
From India, Mumbai