Meghana Mathur

your presentation is complete in terms of text but add few animations to it .good job meghna
From India, Chandigarh
priya_mba05
Hi Himanshu, Good ppt. But bit lengthy. Very informative and thought provoking Regards, Priya
From India, Delhi
Sujatha Suresh
Hi Himanshu,

Thank you. The ppt is very well done...

I may rearrange as required but use it I will!

Have a GR8 day.

Have you heard of TTI? They have come up with time tested assessment tools. Many reports can be generated out of each tool,such as Customer service ,sales, Talent assessment etc. We are following one which reports

1. How a person behaves.

2. Why He/She behaves like that

3.His /her Competencies.

The tests are evolved by TTI. This is proving effective. When large numbers are involved the price is reduced considerably.

Incidently TTI happens to be the first company to develope and introduce computerized and personalized reports.

Interestingly enough they are conducting a program, first time in Chennai.

Course name:CPBA- Certified Professional Behavioural Analyst

Venue & Date: Le Royal Meridien, Chennai. 3Rd & 4Th August '07

Cost: 12,000 + taxes for 1 and 10,000 for two or more.

This has been found very useful by Trainers, HR personnel in many fields,

Recruiters, Heads of institutions. I would request you to contact me for any clarifications Sujatha-98408 54301. Do inform people who will benefit form this program.Read the attachment regarding details of Course & Cost.

TTI-Target Training International.LTD.

From India, Bhilai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc cpba_invite_103.doc (77.0 KB, 144 views)
File Type: doc cpba_invite_103.doc (77.0 KB, 60 views)

meetdebmita
Dear Himangshu,
It's good one. I'm in multiplex industry so using few of the part in my presentation from our business angle.
Hope i can get your permission for the same.
regards
debamita

From India, Pune
Jayaramanb

Hi,
Its a wonderful work from you and your effort is really commendable. Let it be helpful to all...
I request everyone to atleast give feedback about the material you download as it'll be of great help for the person posting it to make necessary changes if required any for future postings.
Regards
Jay
Chennai

From India, Madras
sandhyaiyer

hi HImanshu The ppt is very good. Do you have any format for a questionnaire on Know Your Customer??? Rgrds, Sandhya.
From India, Mumbai
gkatik

Hey! The attachment is good(Content). I apreciate if you cud have presented it in a attractive way. Any way thankx for the conribution. Keep posting. Cheers, Karthik.Ghali
From India, Coimbatore
kanha84
Hey, excellent pres, thanks a lot for it, wanted to start some cust servc initiative in my organization, and this pres seems to be the perfect start :) Regards, Kanhaiya

himanshudhaga

Kind words of Thanks to all of you who have found this ppt useful and have shared their important feedback in form of thanks, comments, critics and motivation.
I would be soon posting some equally good material, once I get settled with my own tasks..
Thanks once again
Rgds
Himanshu

From India, Mumbai
himanshudhaga

Hey Radha, It’s indeed a good suggestion.. you will see this reflecting in my new material.. and I would definately quote you as a motivator.. ha ha ha Thanks and regards, Himanshu
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.