No Tags Found!

divyakap1

Hi Himanshu
I am working with a domestic call centre, the presentation is good though I think that certain examples in this would also be helpful and also, every1 in todays time knows that these are the 10 things to be done to improve xyz problem, however while training(where we use ppt) we should focus more on how to do it along with what to do.
thank you

From India, Calcutta
czetokai
Hi! You are a blessing from above. Your PPT helps us a lot. Keep it up. I wish I could read more of your ppt. God bless.
From Philippines, Makati
Kurumthoti
Hi, In any business Customer is the profit. Everything else is over-head. Your presentation has comprehensively covered a very vital aspect of business. Kurumthoti
From Qatar, Doha
roymartin123
Dear Himanshu,
I would like to request you that urgently I need the ppt about customer service but unable to see the contents of ppt . if u can forward me in my mail id realy greatful to u .
Thanks & Regards
Swarup Roy
gurgaon

From India, Mumbai
Paraaggandhi
NICE PPT IT SHUD B AFTER HAVING GONE THRU FEEDBCS-WLL RESPOND ONCE I SEE IT
HEY HIMANSHU I ALSO AGREE U MUSN'T LET DESIRE for Feedback dampen your spirt TO SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE---AS IT GOES
IF U SHARE KNOWLEDGE ,MORE OF IT YOU GAIN ....
KNOWLEDGE IS EVERYWHERE----YOU JUST BECAME AN EFFECTIVE MEDIUM TO PUT THIS THOUGHT VERY EFFICIENTLY
DO YOUR KARMA,FRUITS WILL SHOW UP IN DIFFERENT FORMS N SHAPES--ONE HAS TO GO BEYOND THOSE FRUITS N KEEP ON DOING ON'S KARMA AS DESIRED SELF-LESSLY
ALL DA BEST

From India, Mumbai
avsjai

Dear Himanshu
In today’s shiftinf paradigm from USP to VAE (Value Added Service)customer Service is the key differentiator.
Customer Service will be the future currency that will move the economy in future.
Your PPT will certainly motivate and enlightened the professionals in the area of customer service.
Great job.Keep it up
AVS

From India, Madras
neelimarachel

hi himanshu, i’ve been transfered from HR to Sales -coordinator on promotion. this PPt has come to me right on time. Thanks buddy. keep sending, Rachel.
From India, Hyderabad
summe
Hi, Your PPT is good for everyone who deliver customer service training. It would be better if there are some cases on customer service. Regards, Summe
From Hong Kong, Central District
sunil.sharma.65
Good PPT .. Quite Comprehensive
[
QUOTE=himanshudhaga;80361]Hi Friends,
Sharing a PPT on Customer Service with you guys. Thought this will help you in building good CS training program for your organisation. If you like it, kindly add replies and give feedback so as to improve my further PPTs.
Regards
Himanshu[/QUOTE]

From India
senthilnayaki
Dear Himanshu, Happy Morning, thanks for the CS PPT , it came as a helping hand for me in need. Keep up the good work. Good to know you. Thanks & Regards Sena
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.