ashra

Well, I feel that you should know the answer to the question you have posed. Since it is you who are seeking for change you should know why you need a change. So it is sort of puzzling why you want others to decide the reason for you wanting a change.
Hey, I don’t wish to offend you but I am kind of confused!!!

From Sri Lanka
Sameeroflko

Dear Sriniwas,
Pl ask your self the reason why you want to change? You will get the genuine answer. It can be any thing; money or learning opportunity or complete recruitment profile (Non IT + IT) or location preference or family problem or career growth etc.
Remember one thing, always be positive, don't tell negative reasons like, I don't like my boss, I haven't got promotion since last so many years, salary is less, I don't like the culture etc.
my best wishes are with you for the meaningful development of your career.
Regards,
Sameer

From India, Calcutta
cnneil

Dear,
As you are handling non IT recruitment part, it will be a very diffcult to handly for the first instacne in any Big IT Comapanies. You will have to know the policy of recruiment and as per the policy you may take the assignment. So first you try get recruiment policy of any big size IT company which might help you in getting job as well as to get the clarity of recruitment process in a IT Company.
Regards,
Chandan

From Japan, Tokyo
crownedhoneydew@gmail.com
Hi Srinivas,
You can have your reasons for a change in bullet points
1. You do not have corporate exposure so you can mention that you are looking out for the same.
2. Looking out for more exposure in terms of moving from non- IT to IT side.
3. Also you can mention that you would want to work for a firm with more varitey & quality practices - to increase your learning.

yoganthmurthy

HI SRINIVAS
THE LIKING AND DISLIKING IS WHOLLY AND SOLELY INDIVIDUAL INTEREST, THE VARIOUS REASONS CITED FOR JOB CHANGE ARE :
1. JOB SATISFACTION
2. PAY AND COMPENSATION
3. CAREER GROWTH
4. LOCATION OR REGION
5. NATURE OF INDUSTRY
6. BRAND NAME
WITH REGARDS
YOGANTH MURTHY

From India, Bangalore
manonmani s
hi
index is the face of mind this is proverb. but in my point of view by seeing the face we can not judge other. by seeing the person attitude,behaviour and the way the person move with others.
better you can judge the person by moving closing with them.

Leks
I quit my previous employer due to a clash of personalities and difference in opinion about an F&F settlement. And I very definitely have not recovered from the the unfairness and unprofessionalism of the treatment meted out to me even before the confrontation. Even during this argument certain unparliamentary words were used which shud never be used anywhere - let alone in office.
I have since then been searching for a job and have never been able to find a satisfactory answer to the question about - why did I quit?
I have endeavoured to keep hurt and indignation out of my answer by blaming it on a takeover... but when experienced recruiters probe slightly further, my unhappiness with my previous employer becomes quite evident.
How should I answer this question?
Regards,
Leks

From India, New Delhi
vas_recruiter
Dear Srilatha,
I am very thankful to you for giving me the reply, i told the same thing wht u have answered, now i got an offer for IT recruiter thanks very much
If u dont mind may i know ur email id plz. U can b in touch at my email
rgrds,
srinivas,

vas_recruiter
Dear Srilatha,
I am very thankful to you for giving me the reply, i told the same thing wht u have answered, now i got an offer for IT recruiter thanks very much
If u dont mind may i know ur email id plz. U can b in touch at my email
rgrds,
srinivas,
vasmungaragmail.com

khyat

c ur answer lies in ur quesn itself...u can always say that u r looking forward for a career in It sector now and so u need to change ur orgn
From India, Khopoli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.