No Tags Found!

skbohra
Now, from 01.05.2010, increase the wage ceiling ,for coverage of ESI members from Rs.10,000/- to Rs.15,000/-,vide Notification dated 20.04.2010,by the ministry of Labour & employment, Govt. of India.
Thanks & regards
S.K.BOHRA
B.Sc., M.A. ( Economics) & D.C.LL & PM.
LABOUR LAW ADVISOR
RADHARAJ KUNJ,
1-D-15, PRATAP NAGAR,JODHPUR.RAJASTHAN.
PHONE : 0291-2763031 ,2654124
MOBILE : 98 280 84116
Email :

From India, Jodhpur
abhijt
Dear All Please find attached Notification on Amendment of ESIC wage ceiling limit from Rs.10000/- pm to Rs.15000/- PM. This will be effective from 01/05/2010. Regards
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ESI Circular - New Salary ceiling of Rs. 15,000 effective May 1, 2010.pdf (1.92 MB, 261 views)

vreddy_vhr

Dear Friends
Today( 28/4/2010) I heard from News Bulliten that ESI limit is enhanced and approved by the parliament from 10 K to 15 K . This will effect from 1st May, 2010 onwards, notification will be get shortly, meanwhile we have to list out employees those who comes under this ESI limit.
Thanks.
V.Venkatesh

From India, Hyderabad
Lear Automotive India Pvt

Dear All, Please find notification. Regards, Piyush
From India
File Type: pdf ESl.pdf (1.92 MB, 171 views)

kamnasingh
I Really agree with Mr Dixit, its really v difficult to take treatment from List of ESI hospitals.1st of all u can take treatment from only dispensary mention on ur card, if any employee changes his job location its v difficult to change dispensary like my employees get shuffle from one site to other.
Ya its helpful some way for minor injuries which can be bear for day one or two.
Thnx
Kamna

From India, Jammu
jasintafrancis

Dear All, PFA for the GO notification fro ESIC ceiling to 15000.00 Regards Jessy
From India, Madras
File Type: pdf GO for notification of wage ceiling to 15000.00.pdf (1.92 MB, 171 views)

Asif_hrd

Find the attached notification for ESI Ceiling. regrds Asif
From India, Calcutta
File Type: pdf notification[esi].pdf (1.92 MB, 94 views)

archana_v

Dear All, pls find the new ESIC notification. Regards, Archana Vidhate :-) HOD-HR I-BEx
From India, Mumbai
File Type: pdf New ESIC notification.pdf (215.3 KB, 148 views)

hachokshi

Dear Friends, I am attaching ESIC Amendment 2010.
From India, Gurgaon
File Type: pdf ESIC Notification 2010.pdf (522.4 KB, 371 views)

sanvns

please see the attached news paper cutting regarding ESIC Limit. regards santosh
From India, Mumbai
File Type: jpg esic.jpg (750.1 KB, 95 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.