No Tags Found!

mak2care@gmail.com
Starting from the Adam. The first men in the world, even he had a women in his life, that is Eve.The firstt women in the world is Eve. she was always there with Adam in his difficulties and happiness.So there is always a need of women to enlighten men.

AS You mentioned about Jesus..Even he was englighten by a holy women called "mary".Mary was his mother.AS of Prophet mohammed he married "Khadija", she was one of the Richest female in the world,She spent all her Wealth for "Islam". Prophet Mohhamed(S.A.w.) Daughter Hazrath Fathimah(S.A) was being referred as "the cheif of the women in the world.. Fathimah son's(prophets grand son ) Being refferd as "Leader for youths in Heaven.Even prophet use to call Hazrtah Fathimah,"the mother of her father".That much importance and the Significance hazrtah Ftahimah had" who was a women.

If there have been no women You and i must not have been born in this world.

There is more overlap in their roles and contributions to society than there is clear-cut specialization. Women belong in certain roles wheras men belong in others but this does not give precedence to one over the other.

A woman is given the role of a mother; a role that Islam gives the highest respect to after Allah. People who disobey their mothers are held in God’s eyes as the worst type of sinners. Such is the place of women in the eyes of Allah. She is a "rehmat" or the bringer of fortune and joy in the form of a daughter. And she is a wife; companion to man in all his social, physical and economic endeavours..

Behind every succesful man there is a women.

From India, Madras
preety27
Well....the question is not about male or female ..right ??
it is about enlightnment ..... and that we happen to know all the men who were single and wise.
it is not at all important to be single to be enlightned ......
it is attained only when you realise that "MARNA SACH HAI, JEUNA JHOOTH" means death is the only truth ..when " KAAM ,Krodh, LoBH,MOH,MADH cannot devoid your soul from the path to be merged into the "OMKAR"
Well some of the females have attained enlightnment...but it is mostly males because females are caught up in "MOH" affection being daughter, mother,sister and wife.. according to my thinking so that is why not much females ..
for all those who had made this question gender issue........GUYS Understand the Question YAAR...!!!

From India, Gurgaon
yashtikamgarh
Dear
You Cant avoid - Sonia Gandhi ( Congress Chair Person ) , Meera kumar ( Loksabha Speaker ) , Pratibha Patil ( President )
Subhra Saxena - IAS Topper ( Married ) ..................
I have so many examples ....................
Rgds
Yashwant

From India, Delhi
mamuni_pooja
Hello everybody,
I don't think so that women have to be in single for enlightenment. Women are creation of the world. They are the most valuable to this world. Do u don't know this? From where u these persons were came? That's from a mother's womb. Do u don't know about Sri Maa,Mira bai, Amma bhagban, mother teresa, maa durga. etc the number is small but they are the most valuable person to give a path to everybody.
But afterall it's not a discussion topic...plz stop here.
thanxs
pooja

From India, Hyderabad
hellokavita.365

To end it with a lighter note...i have a quotation...:) "God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece"...:):):)
From India, Kala Amb
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.