shubhag

what about 5th level ? the answer is vaseline
http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris/irisin...ethisspace.asp
Usethisspace = vaselines.asp ..but i am getting a error message
regards
shubha

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
priyanka226

Dear Umesh thanks for ur help Now i am stuck at Stage 6....... whose tel. no. is asked here..... i have tried so many viewed source code, Google but not getting nething priyanka
From India, Mumbai
sumi71

Hi Shubha,
I have given clue for this level earlier. It is not asking for singer name. It is asking for lyricist name. so find out lyricist of that song and replace the name in use this space. Another hint for name is saint cobain glass.
Regards,
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
priyanka226

thanks ranadeep
i am stuck with stage 8
i am trying lets see
but i am not able to see what is written on the roads.. serched google and viewed source also
anyway.... can u give me some clue........... pls give me clue and not the solution
i am waiting for the clue
priyanka

From India, Mumbai
Ranadeep Roy
Hi Priyanka and GURU ... Ever heard of Morse Code that is used for sending telegrams :) thats the biggest hint i can give u guys as of now ... Jai Googleanand :)
From United States, Columbus
shubhag

what about level 7 ..give me some clue ...
Life is really simple, but men insist on making it complicated.” ~ Confucius
“Simplicity is the glory of expression.” ~ Walt Whitman
Ok, enough of gyaan... I say the puzzle is very easy to crack here...
the way to the next one is right in your face..
its tells abt wisdom and simplicity ...

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Ranadeep Roy
Hey shubhag ... I can clearly understand ur frustration .... but can i ask u something what comes after 2 ... isn’t it 3 ... so its that simple :) hope u got the hint now
From United States, Columbus
sumi71

Hi Shubha,
Don't reveal the answers. It is really nice experience for the people who are trying it for first time. If you reveal the answers, it may not be that much interesting. So if anyone ask for help just provide the clue or hint.
Umesh.S.

From India, Bangalore
Sapana

Request to all. I agree with Ranadeep & Umesh, Please do not post answers directly, instead give clues / hints. Now can someone give me hint for level 15 ? Thanks in advance. Sapana :lol:
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.