No Tags Found!

abhi16march

Alka answer thses all quest ..and provide the contact no of your teacher as well,we will verify this..:D
From India, Pune
Alka Dimri

So many questions…… let me start from first one - No I don’t know Bipin
Second – I never lie and never bunked any lecture except that one that’s the reason I could not be perfect at doing it.
And regarding other questions – Priyanka you can become good writer, obviously comedy writer but please never become a teacher else student will go mad when you prepare the question paper :-) (just kidding)
And regarding confirming with teacher do you think any teacher will remember it after 8-9 years… when they have so many students like Bipin and Abhi missing their lectures regularly ;-)

From India, Vadodara
abhi16march

hahhahahha ,students will go mad ,,,,,,,,,,, priyankaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D and Alka I bunked some times only,when teacher was like Priyanka :D hardly ten times in my college days..:D
From India, Pune
priyankaice
Ok baby,
you are still lieing. Are u forget your childhood....?:-D
As per you after 8-9 years you have forget anything but in my openion when you fight for somthing with your truth & honesty and loost once again in your life for samething because some people are cheating with you then u can't forget it for your hole life because he /she is foolish character and can't able to make decision.;-)
I am very sure that one day u will forget your Father/Mother at that kind of attitude.:cool:
About my teaching chhod yaar, i know about your teacher very well, i am very sure u are still kiddind with your teacher.....:cool:
I know a woman, She is always forget that who is her husband every evening because she is mentaly sick.

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Alka Dimri

Piryanka I am really not able to understand what you mean. I think discussion is going elsewhere when it comes to father/mother. So we should strictly limit our conversations to ourselves and not pass it to parents
From India, Vadodara
priyankaice
During my college days , i always hit Six on the Last Ball of the Match if i have the target 6 runs in six ball
nithya_hr

https://www.citehr.com/176999-share-...e-stories.html
Request all of you to see the purpose of this thread...
I Request you to share your stories and incidents rather than commenting on other people's posting. Alka iam sorry if you are hurt. Now our other friends will share their incidents and Masthi..
RUNNU , ABHI , BIPS , PRIYANKA ALL MY PRECIOUS FRIENDS PLS SHARE YOUR OWN INCIDENT OR FAV STORIES DONT CHANGE THE TOPIC
:):):) ( Iam following my Brother style )

From India, Madras
priyankaice
hey don’t be jelouse about Abhi....... i am still having your freidship request ........... i am not thinking about to delet it .:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
nithya_hr

Its not about the name writing first or last. As ur my sweet brother it automatically got typed ha ha ha
From India, Madras
nithya_hr

u mean this is a memory u shared with us........ Bip bip pls i cant read or see anything here ha ha ha ha
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.