No Tags Found!

maliniluky

arey yaar kya karu...........my mom still recalls everything and scolds me..........but i enjoyed all those days like anything........missing my childhood days
From India, Madras
abhi16march

hmmmmmmmmmmm very very very naughty boy.... pls controll your boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............he is kissing to girl ....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how he learn????
From India, Pune
gunjangupta

I dont know how he learned that......he has learned many things which give all my family memebers shock like he is very fond of cars and since he was 8 months he knows he needs key to start car then where to put keys then to check gears of car and then start car........i dont know how to control him......:confused:
From India, Rajkot
nithya_hr

My Aunt's Kid is also Naughty Dheeru.. 3 years Ols baby.. If we go for any shopping malls... he will run behind the gals of his height. and that gals will get scared of him..
God No one can control him.... i think same is Gunjan's Son ha ha ha ha ha

From India, Madras
abhi16march

hmmm but i have a good Idea..he will never do this...I think his father was like ur son only,in his childhood daysssssss.....first tell ,wat ur son dont like???most hateful things for him.....specially in food....
From India, Pune
bipin_baroda

I have a story to say....................
One fine day i met few friends in CiteHr and dey all r my gud friends from den onwards.............. ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa
gud story na..........:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:
Kuch dhik b raha he ki nahi.................?

From India, Calicut
priyankaice
Ok i tell u all, my story in two lines. all the best........ok....? " Alcohal may not be the answer to all the questions -Swami vivekanand" " But it helps you to forget all the questions- Priyanka"
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Alka Dimri

Hi Friends, nice discussion. I would like to join it...... In college I was a very sincere student and never bunked any lecture, but sincere students do have hidden desires of being a real student that is desire to bunk the lectures ;-) so honoring our studentgiri we once bunked our physics lecture. We were chatting sitting on a scooter at parking area when we saw our lecturer coming that way after completing the lecture. We didn’t wanted to be spotted by him so we turned our face in other direction and tried to hide our face unaware of the fact we were sitting on his scooter. He came to us and said “Can you please get up I want to take my scooter.” Oh GOD it was so embarrassing. We couldn’t stop laughing that day.
From India, Vadodara
nithya_hr

My Good ness.... Very nice People who are sincere and do a single naughty stuff wil be caught... But people who bunk always wil never be caught:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
From India, Madras
priyankaice
hi Alka,

Story:- This is a false story, U are still lieing, after this i meet your that teacher. He is very upset becouse you have bunked from classes more than u have mentioned. In fact during college days, your teacher was not a sincere student but that day your teacher wants to smile actually he wants to sing a song, i know that song ..Tip Tip Barsa Pani ....Pani me AAAg lagaye..........(song from Mohra) but you are weeping continously because once again u caught by him. and after that your teacher goes to "Himalaya" as per his planning actually he tries to burn the ice without fire.

Coclusions: Dard bhari Story.

Questions based on your own Story:

Half - Life Exam.
Max. Marks 100
Min. Pass marks 35
Each Ques. have 10 Marks
1. Who is your teacher...?:-D:-D:-D
2. Who are your friends ?:confused:
3. Are u married...?:)
4. Why your teacher gone to Himalaya ?:x
5. Who is your father ?:(
6. Why your teacher not looking back to you ?:icon10:
7. Have you a brother ?:!:
8. is your teacher loves to eat chocolate ?:?:
9. Eight is equal to ( Choose the correct one /Ans):idea:
(a) 4+4
(b) 5+3
(c) 6+2
(d) 7+1
10. is your teacher have any pet ?:confused:

*If you are not answering then your pet is died, ice catches the fire and your teacher will not die .:-D:-D

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.