No Tags Found!

barnalitripathy
I am a MBA student.I want to do My interns In HR. Can some suggest me some companies name who provides internship in HR during FEB to April.
From India, Bangalore
meloni
hi, tis is anusha,dng my mba,i need a help regarding questionnaire on recruitment and selection...can u pls help me?
From India, Hyderabad
meenakshihimanshu

hi i m megha parmar i need questionare on recruitment and selection? pl help me by sending me with sample quesstionare.
From India, New Delhi
nashbramhall

Hello Yadavaanju, Kamalakanth, and Megha Parmar, Please read my post above. Many queries get no responses as the bloggers do not give enough info while seeking help. Have a lovely day. Simhan
From United Kingdom
singhsweta112
hi i am an MBA Student. i want to benchmark recruitment and selection procedure of BPO companies. please anyone send me a standerdised questionnaire. please please please............................
From India, New Delhi
Anesha

hii every everyone...dis is annesha.currently i'm doing a project on recruitment and selection.i need a sample questionaire on recruitment and selection process in PSUs for my project.pl...z reply soon
From India, Bokaro
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.