arti09

Hi Nilesh,

I really don't understand your views. As per my views life is not about identifying and punishing. There are so much good things in life to feel happy about.

A sad ending :(Negative face)

• The husband will not forgive his wife, will file a case against her or will be separated from her.
• Years are indulged in roaming around of court with lots of distress, dissatisfaction and hatred.
• No concentration in career, happiness and life. May be re-marriage but no re-creation of a Happy Life!!!

Is this should be the situation?? If this, I really feel sad about such people…

Other face:

• Husband support emotionally and mentally her wife, because the lost of child is equal to both, their lovely child that came in their life after so many years.
• Some months or 1-2 years after they are back to their normal lives. May be with God’s grace, they are blessed with a lovely child again.
• Happiness blooms and regeneration of a happy life again with no hatred.

Yes, there are pain of loss of their child but there are some incident in life which can never be healed. You will have to live with that pain and accept that as truth of life.
  • Has not anyone hitted any person with fault and regretted later?
  • Dont' we intentionally or unintentionally hurt people and repent for that?( n sometimes we even don't feel any kind of repent as we fail to understand others)
  • Don't we hurt our parents or did any mistake (let's bunk yaar today, let's go to movie, what's the need to tell parents, Parents are very strict, leave them and so on.

Regarding the child prospective if child is alive and got to know such things years later

Mother, how dare you let me drink such medicine, you bad mother I hate you

Is it so??

Or Mother, I love you. You are best mother in the world. I thank and obliged for the care, affection, support you have given to me my whole life. You forgive me for my mistakes and had been my true guide and friend.

Simple, it’s all about perception and how you see life.

That’s the difference of perception why so many people at citehr liked the story any you have opposite views towards it.
Just put yourself in such situation once.

N plz this is my last reply, I am not really into such debating questions…
I am sure you will understand.

Take Care…

Arti :)

From India, New Delhi
RPRSRIDHAR
It was really touching what you were trying to say arti... If nilesh thinks that losing their only child might not have made the mother realise her mistake then what else would have ????? What is required at that time was to lessen her burden of the mistake and that is what exactly her husband has done. Here by doing so the husband has saved his wife who could have also been lost under the burden of her/their mistake.
From India, Bhilai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.