View Poll Results: Is this informative?
Yes 2 100.00%
NO 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Anonymous

Question The ________ teams are concerned with rotating tasks and assignments amongst its members.
Question Cultural________are words, gestures and pictures or other physical objects that carry a particular meaning with the culture.
Question When an autocratic leader chooses to give rewards to his employees, then his style becomes ________-autocratic style.

From India, Ahmadabad
lekhabansal
Hi
I am in a small company and we are based out of Bandra working from a small room..
My boss doesnt seem to finalise a commercial place and he also wants me to design all the policies in just On day ... and this is the first time i m preparing it and even though i had told them before joining that im a fresher here..
What should i do .. Now he has started pin pointing out my grammertical errors.... is it worht continuing with this company ???

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.